2016 Oils Butters Grease Lotions Cremes Pomades Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beany

I'm kinda glad I passed on mhc this year, I found 4 jars in fridge :cool2:

I should probably post this on the exchange board, but I'll start here. If anyone has an unused 16 oz qb brbc I'd be willing to swap my 16 oz unused qb ctdg. I prefer the brbc over the ctdg.

On topic: I'm almost finished my apple syrup and I'm VERY tempted to buy some more during this sale. I have at least 1 more bottle, maybe 2 in the fridge.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I 'might' do a Mac-a-damia Nut Rinse?

I'll also use QB's CTDG and maybe a little CCs Naturals Milky Hair (I think that's what it's called?).

Beany

I don't like this banyan oil. I'm gonna give it away when I visit home next month. It doesn't make my scalp feel "good" it's doing nothing for a little dry, sensitive patch I have either. this is going in the fridge until next month. think I'm gonna open NO jojoba and hempseed oil.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
This morning I used:
Knotty Boy Peppermint Cooling Mist (with added Atlas cedarwood & sage EOs) on scalp; Oyin Handmade AfterBath in Black Cedar Fig scent+ Eden Body Works Peppermint Tea Tree hair oil on length and ends.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Sorry; I don't want to get a PJ's pressure up. Let me go edit my post...
@Bibliophile
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Gurl.....You know me too well!

I bought it on Curlbox 4 products @ $25.00 (which I thought was a Great Deal).

But I would never pay full-price for it I don't think? I thought it was a little pricey?

I liked it tho' at that price-point. I have a Butter and the Spritz left.

Beany

I think it might be the coconut oil in it that's not sitting right with my scalp. coconut oil is hit or miss for me. one use of NO jojoba and hempseed oil and my scalp feels better already.

ETA: I like Natural Oasis (NO) products. There is something very familiar about the scent of her oils/balms that reminds me of one of my favorite aunts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.