2016 Oils Butters Grease Lotions Cremes Pomades Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beany

I plan to start infusing some calendula oil today (sunflower oil, calendula petals for 2 weeks).

That black don't crack thread scared me too @Bibliophile lol . I already go to bed greasy (<--our very own @n_vizion 's fantastic blog), but adding another layer can't hurt. I layer heavy serums and moisturizers every night (I'm naturally heavy handed so I be SUPER greasy :lachen:). I'm also gonna use this calendula oil on my scalp as it's good for collagen production and circulation.

n_vizion

I plan to start infusing some calendula oil today (sunflower oil, calendula petals for 2 weeks).

That black don't crack thread scared me too @Bibliophile lol . I already go to bed greasy (<--our very own @n_vizion 's fantastic blog), but adding another layer can't hurt. I layer heavy serums and moisturizers every night (I'm naturally heavy handed so I be SUPER greasy :lachen:). I'm also gonna use this calendula oil on my scalp as it's good for collagen production and circulation.

I've never heard of calendula oil. But I heard you say collagen production and my ears popped up! How's the consistency? Is it a "greasy oil" or a drier one?

trclemons

LCOB'd with Curls & Potions Revitalizing Tea, QB Amla & Olive Heavy Cream, Keravada Warm Vanilla Sugar on length & Curls Blueberry Bliss Growth Oil on scalp and Tree Naturals Citrus & Vanilla Butter on ends.

Beany

Used NurCreations bamboo serum again tonight and put my hair back in 6 bantu knots under a wrap.

Since I'm almost done with a bottle of apple syrup (found 2 more in the fridge), I decided to look in the stash to see what my next heavy sealer would be and found a 32 oz jar of LACE amazon butter (without shea). 32 oz! I transferred a couple ounces to another jar and will start using that soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.