2016 Pre-poo Challenge

trclemons

Tonight, I put Dove Nourishing Oil Care Conditioner on my braids, sat under the heat cap for 30 minutes, CW'd and rinsed it out and rinsed out 80% of Darcy's Pumpkin & HE Hello Hydration Conditioners.

Rozlewis

Pre-Poo'd with KJ Naturals Tingly oil on scalp and her Coconut Infusion on the length. Then sat under the conditioning can for 30 mins.

IronButterfly

So, the other night I pre-pooed with Vatika Frosting and one of my APB oils (name eludes me right now) overnight. Twisted and baggied.

trclemons

Tonight, I put Jakeala's Flax Mallow Conditioner on my braids, sat under the heat cap for 30 minutes, CW'd and rinsed it out.

trclemons

Tonight, I put Jakeala's Flax Mallow & HE Totally Twisted Conditioner on my braids, sat under the heat cap for 30 minutes.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd today with KJ Naturals Tingly Oil on scalp and length under conditioning cap for 30 mins.

trclemons

I put HE Totally Twisted Conditioner on my braids, sat under the heat cap for a little over 30 minutes.

Ajna

Not sure I am ready for a year long challenge ...I think perhaps trying it for the rest of the month though so see how my hair responds.
Last night I did prepoo overnight using water, aloe, JBCO and apricot oil then using anita grant's creamy latte. This morning I rinsed it out conditioned with Jessicurl Too Shea condish and did a clay wash with pink clay then used watered down KCKT and UFD gel.
My hair is super soft and hydrated which means it has shrunken to a short fro.
But I am really pleased because my hair has been dry coming from Bikram yoga and this worked AWESOME.

trclemons

Not sure I am ready for a year long challenge ...I think perhaps trying it for the rest of the month though so see how my hair responds.
Last night I did prepoo overnight using water, aloe, JBCO and apricot oil then using anita grant's creamy latte. This morning I rinsed it out conditioned with Jessicurl Too Shea condish and did a clay wash with pink clay then used watered down KCKT and UFD gel.
My hair is super soft and hydrated which means it has shrunken to a short fro.
But I am really pleased because my hair has been dry coming from Bikram yoga and this worked AWESOME.
I think you can do this challenge for a year. You only have to pre-poo 1 time a month, that's 9 more times this year.

Ajna

Pre-poo'd this morning with water then an aloe/oil mix and sealed with coconut butter for about an hour.