2016 Pre-poo Challenge

trclemons

Tonight, I put HE Totally Twisted Conditioner on my braids, sat under the heat cap for a little over 30 minutes, CW'd and rinsed it out and rinsed out 80% of V05 Strawberry Moisturizing Conditioner.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd today with tingly oil on the scalp and coconut oil on the length under heat cap for 20 mins.

trclemons

I pre-poo'd overnight with my AVJ spritz and Duafe Unscented Whipped Amla. I hope everyone received good benefits from pre-pooing this quarter.

Below is April's video for continued encouragement:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd with KJ Naturals Tingly oil on scalp and Coconut oil on length and sat under conditioning cap for 30 mins.

IronButterfly

Pre-pooing overnight with mahbringraj oil on scalp, avj/distilled water on length, and coco tree detangling ghee and vatika frosting on top.

trclemons

I need to catch up for the week:

1. Tuesday = Put TJ Tea Tree Tingle on my hair & sat under the heat cap for 30 minutes. Rinsed out 80% of Kynx I Am Strong and added Design Essentials Mouse for a rollerset.

2. Saturday = Prepoo'd overnight with AVJ spritz & Belle Butters Orange Dream Cream on ends. DC'd with SM Manuka under heat cap for 1 hour; Used CC's Natural Scalp Scrub, CW'd with TJ Tea Tree Tingle, Garnier Reconstructor & rinsed out 80% of Kynx I Am Strong. LCOB'd with L = Ion Repair; C = Coco Curls; O = Mission Condition on length; B = Kyra's Shea Rejuvenation on scalp & Belle Butters Orange Dream Cream on ends.

3. Sunday = Day 1 inversion with Keravada Alter Ego on scalp for 4 minutes.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd with KJ Naturals Tingly oil on scalp and Coconut oil on length under heat cap for 20 mins.

Ajna

I tried a gel which I am throwing in the trash. Made my hair like straw so I took it back with a hot oil treatment with EVOO as my pre-poo for 20 minutes. Thank goodness my hair came right back.

ladybevy

Been pre-pooing every week like clockwork. Just haven't been on here.

Last night I pre-poo overnight with WGO, Rice Bran Oil and AO GPB.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd with my usual KKJ Naturals Tingly oil on scalp and Coconut oil on length under conditioning cap for 20 mins.

Rozlewis

DC'd with KJ Naturals Tingly Oil on the scalp and Coconut oil on the length under heat for 20 mins.