2016 - Steaming To Boost Moisture

Nichelle_jb

I plan to steam tonight for 40 minutes using a combination of Bee Mine Deep conditioner plus Claudie's renew protein conditioner. This is in preparation for going back to the braids for 8 more weeks.

Nichelle_jb

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I think I will join too.

Will try to stream at least twice a month during the winter months. Probably less in spring and summer.

Streaming with oils under a stand steamer purchased from Amazon.

Desert Skye

Steaming with lekair cholesterol and nexus humectress. I think I might have broken my steamer, I over filled it with water and it's leaking :cry3:

But good news is I got a dusting yesterday and the stylist compliments me on the health of my hair. I was thinking of course my hair is healthy, how many people pre poo, steam, their hair and wrap it with fine silk? This is not a game for me lady lol

Rozlewis

Steaming right now with Naturelle Grow's Chamomile and Burdock protein-free DC. After a Henna treatment this conditioner is bomb. I am 15 weeks post and have about 2 inches of new growth so I debated doing a Henna treatment. However, I did it and used this Dc afterwards. My hair felt so soft and moisturized. I like this better than the Marshmallow Root Dc

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Steaming in a few with:
Jasmine's Avocado & Silk DC'er in Black Currant mixed with Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang

Last edited: