2016 - Steaming To Boost Moisture

Cattypus1

All loced up...
Will be steaming today with a combo of NG HB and KBB. Been enjoying my Saturday with CLT, some chores and some libations. I planned on full MHM with clay after my steam session but I don't think that's going to happen. I'll rinse in twists and then retwist with Nairobi to set.

BlackRinse

I'm trying to replace my heutiful hair steamer with a standing one. Because i'm tired of only the front of my hair basically getting steamed. Anyone know an affordable, good one I can get on Amazon? Since I live in Toronto, Canada. There was one i saw but it doesn't ship to me. And another where the shipping cost is like 100 bucks. Um no.

Desert Skye

Steaming with ol school keracare Humecto. Whew when I opened the bottle and sniff, it brought me right back to 2004 in my dorm room. I wonder if my hair will like it as much as it used to

Edit: my hair did. I don't know why I stopped using it

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Steaming with:
Jakeala's Sweet Honey Hair Thang (Original) mixed with Afroveda's Ashlii Amala Red Raspberry DC'er over Marshmallow Root Tea.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Prepoo steamed with modified Chicoro's Prepoo (spray hair with aloe&glycerin mix, too with coconut oil)

Steam DCed with GVP Conditioning Balm & aloe vera juice

Nichelle_jb

I got my crochet braids today. I steamed for 15 minutes my prepoo Hot oil treatment and after doing a komazacare protein treatment under the dryer, I followed up with streaming for 40 minutes using Shi-Naturals Peppermint Deep Conditioner.

Nichelle_jb