2016 - Steaming To Boost Moisture

HisBestFriend

I hope I can ask this question here. If not, please let me know and I'll try to find a different place for it where I think those who steam will look for it.

I was at Huetiful today and a stylist told me I need to steam. She showed me a Huetiful table-top steamer for $115.

Those of you who can compare table-top steamers, is Huetiful the best in your opinion?

Those of you have the Huetiful table-top, do you wish you had a standing steamer? If so, why? If not, what do you like about the Huetiful steamer, and do you do anything special (e.g., tweak anything) to make it work well?

Thanks in advance. The reviews are all over the place. Several said the only way to get the height right is to put it on an ironing board. o_O It's hard to pay $115 for that when that would cover a standing one.

I know your question was about table top steamers, however, I purchased a steamer on amazon for less than that price. It has a full top and you won't have to do any twisting and turning to get your entire head steamed. I love it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AOF2BZI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Cattypus1

All loced up...
I hope I can ask this question here. If not, please let me know and I'll try to find a different place for it where I think those who steam will look for it.

I was at Huetiful today and a stylist told me I need to steam. She showed me a Huetiful table-top steamer for $115.

Those of you who can compare table-top steamers, is Huetiful the best in your opinion?

Those of you have the Huetiful table-top, do you wish you had a standing steamer? If so, why? If not, what do you like about the Huetiful steamer, and do you do anything special (e.g., tweak anything) to make it work well?

Thanks in advance. The reviews are all over the place. Several said the only way to get the height right is to put it on an ironing board. o_O It's hard to pay $115 for that when that would cover a standing one.
I have a standing steamer. I've had it about a year and I love it. I use it about once a week. I paid about $80 for it on Amazon.