Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I'm good. But I can tell ya right now, people are falling right and left under the "spell" of these pseudo "Christians." What's the difference between them in 1700 and them right now? None. Same old cognitive dissonance.
I know...but at least you have God on your side. They don't.

Lucia

Ladies: I read this article regarding Abortion Quotas... I posted it in here because I didn't want to draw too much attention to it. Please share your thoughts and thanks.

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/n...za-parties-if-abortion-quotas-were-met-53264/

Needless to say, its very sad.

Sadly, more whistleblowers are confessing the truth of PP. They keep their funding by claiming to offer women health services besides abortion and birth control but pretty much that's all they offer. And how did they not get their government funding cut off or any reprimand when they were caught selling baby remains? Sorry to get graphic but seriously?

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Heb. 12:28
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us have grace, by which we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Sadly, more whistleblowers are confessing the truth of PP. They keep their funding by claiming to offer women health services besides abortion and birth control but pretty much that's all they offer. And how did they not get their government funding cut off or any reprimand when they were caught selling baby remains? Sorry to get graphic but seriously?

Thanks so much @Lucia -- You have so much to share. Each of you do.

I thought it would be best to keep this here and not make a separate thread in our Christian forum. God will lead those here who can and desire to share about this. Its very frightening to think someone would sell a dear baby's life for a slice of pizza. :nono: Is life so minimal to them? A baby's life? So sad...

Laela

We know that Trump has emboldened "resting racists" even the so-called Christian ones. Keep an eye on your workplaces. Sisters, please keep people of color in prayer on their jobs. There are laws still in place to keep folks in check, even the "Christian" ones. The Most High will always protect you, yet you must know your rights and exercise them. Amein.

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
[QUOTE="Laela]...., even the "Christian" ones. [/QUOTE]

!!

Even the Black Christian ones promoting them as collaborators. All minorities and women are at stake. That love of money is deadly. Smh.

Laela

The Parable of the Pharisee and the Tax Collector
9 To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable: 10 “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.’

13 “But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, have mercy on me, a sinner.’

14 “I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.” - Luke 18

Laela

Happy Women's day.. while we're celebrating other women in our lives, let's not forget to celebrate who we are as well. I thank Father God for being a Woman. He is worth to be praised today! :yep:

Psalm 139:14 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
I thank you because I am awesomely made,
wonderfully; your works are wonders —
I know this very well.

kanozas

Genesis 15: 12-16

12As the sun was setting, Abram fell into a deep sleep, and a thick and dreadful darkness came over him. 13Then the Lord said to him, “Know for certain that for four hundred years your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own and that they will be enslaved and mistreated there. 14But I will punish the nation they serve as slaves, and afterward they will come out with great possessions. 15You, however, will go to your ancestors in peace and be buried at a good old age. 16In the fourth generation your descendants will come back here, for the sin of the Amorites has not yet reached its full measure.”

Last edited:

gn1g

Happy Women's day.. while we're celebrating other women in our lives, let's not forget to celebrate who we are as well. I thank Father God for being a Woman. He is worth to be praised today! :yep:

Psalm 139:14 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
I thank you because I am awesomely made,
wonderfully; your works are wonders —
I know this very well.

Do you read from this bible all the time? your thoughts?

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Is it possible that some of our thoughts are not our own? A friend recently revealed that he's having some disturbing thoughts, and although he doesn't act on those thoughts he's bothered that he's even having them and is filled with guilt. I'm not sure what advice to offer other than to pray for God to bind those thoughts and to begin praying and praising God when the thoughts first enter his mind. I also suggested counseling which he's starting next week, and to guard his mind by keeping a close eye on what he's allowing himself to see, hear, and read.

Here's a helpful read about fleeting thoughts and how we can proceed. I don't beat myself up about fleeting, problematic thoughts because I have the right attitude toward them and just get rid of them.

https://www.joelosteen.com/Pages/Blog.aspx?blogid=10572

mz.rae

Feeling like something has to give, right now I'm just soooooo tired. I've been applying to jobs so I can leave the job that makes me oh so miserable. I'm watching everyone else at my job move on and get new opportunities while I feel stuck. I'm not sure about going back to school and I'm also a little confused about finding a new church home. I've been communicating with the Pastor there, but I'm still not sure. I've been praying for direction and guidance through all of this. I'm just ready for things to start looking upward.

kanozas

Visiting Fr. said: "I see dead people!" Bahahaha, the Sixth Sense. He was wonderful. One thing, BE ALIVE! Something I wanted to say yesterday was that people are angry at the wrong person. Why are you mad at Jesus? Original Sin doesn't mean people are born evil, it means that with the first sin committed, there was a divine wound on earth and that it takes a divine healing. We cannot at all deny that the world is wounded. We perpetuate this bleed-out in our own lives with our many failings. Why is that? Because of the original sin "wound." Just look around earth...we are in need of healing. Hating on Jesus is not going to remove it nor is it going to disprove that mankind has been wounded, even the physical earth.

kanozas

Hosea (2:15, 2:17 ), "And I will give her vineyards from thence, and the Valley of Achor for an opening of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt."

Lucia

Is it possible that some of our thoughts are not our own?

Yes definitely, you'd be surprised how many thoughts are actually replays of negative or positive things parents, siblings, or people have said to us.
You have to discern which thoughts are really you, which means you need to know yourself pretty well, or from God or HS or satan the father of lies.

1. Check the intention by asking what's behind this thought or enticement to do this action?
2. Check the motives by asking what will be the outcome of this thought or action for me?
3. Is that outcome good or bad for me?
4. Does this thought or action line up with the word of God and/or Gods law?

Last edited:

Lucia

Feeling like something has to give, right now I'm just soooooo tired. I've been applying to jobs so I can leave the job that makes me oh so miserable. I'm watching everyone else at my job move on and get new opportunities while I feel stuck. I'm not sure about going back to school and I'm also a little confused about finding a new church home. I've been communicating with the Pastor there, but I'm still not sure. I've been praying for direction and guidance through all of this. I'm just ready for things to start looking upward.

Hang in there, keep praying Jesus will make a way even if there is no way.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

movingforward

Moving forward and onward
Lord, forgive me for my potty mouth moment. I had way too much happen to me in the last few months and I need to breath.

Laela

There are many different symptoms of obsession. It is possible for a Christian to be obsessed with his own thoughts, others’ thoughts, his own words, others’ words, his own spiritual condition, his own sins, or anything he has. Obsession is also a very common thing, and it can happen to any Christian. Of course, some are obsessed to a smaller degree, others are obsessed to a greater degree, while some are obsessed to a very serious degree. Therefore, we must pay attention to this matter. - Watchman Nee

movingforward

Moving forward and onward
Thank you Lord. I was LIVID yesterday! BUT for every situation I was upset and bothered about. God made it easy. Work and personal.

I have a phone interview Tuesday. The setup is more conducive to my personality. I ask God for favor in this.

kanozas

Materialism:

I truly think so many don't believe they were born naked. They probably don't believe they can't take any of it with them when they enter the grave either. Everyone has a path, whether glorious, average or even tragic. Whatever is our vocation, we're all the same.