2017 Coffee Tea Clay Mud Acv Avj Ayurveda Challenge

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Guava Tea Leave-in Rinse

It seems to reduce shedding better the longer I go between watering, odd. Maybe I will use it twice weekly when I go back to it later. Removing excess water and massaging it in with the help of an applicator bottle causes me to use less of the tea. I only used 2 oz this time.

Curls&Justice417

I clearly was not using the correct kind of aloe vera juice last week. I bought this stuff called George's Aloe Water. It says "Fractionally Distilled Liquid from Aloe Vera Leaves". No taste, smell, completely clear. But earlier this week I bought some Lily of the Desert inner fillet aloe juice and mixed that with some distilled water and it made the world of difference! Too bad it stinks, but the smell doesn't linger so I'm not even mad :laugh:

imaginary

Did a clay wash (Bentonite, rhassoul and honey) but I didn't make it watery enough so application was annoying. I even used my tea (green and garlic powder) to wet my hair and scalp in advance and to mix the clay but it was still a struggle. This is what I get for trying to slap dash things. I also did a quick and easy rice-water rinse at the end as per usual.

GGsKin

Clay washed with a mix of kaolin, marshmallow root and hibiscus tea, and SAA (oh and I almost forgot I added some milk in a vain attempt to thicken the mix) . The mix was still very runny, messy to apply, and difficult to detangle with. So I didn't. I poured it on to my scalp and massaged in. I then squeezed and stretched the clay through the length of my hair (removing sheds). Left on for around 30mins.

Followed the clay wash with a fermented rice water rinse (left on for 5mins).

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I'm so happy I've pulled my tea rinse out of the fridge and it is sitting on the bathroom counter. This way it will be room temperature by the time I use it tomorrow. This is something I have been working on :yep:. Because most times I don't remember to the day of and that ish is cold. Other times I don't remember until I'm in the shower :rolleyes:.

sparkle25

Used a seasame seed oil infused with
* Organic Bacopa Monnieri Leaves
* Organic Indian Gooseberry
* Organic Fresh Green Curry Leaves
* Organic Fenugreek Seeds

I'm not going to be able to use this oil again. Prepooed for just an hour this time and it really irritated my scalp again so I'm going have to stick to the dry herbal mixes as they don't irritate me at all

Leo24Rule

Is there a certain kind of to you're using? I've already watched the YouTube video & known not to use boxed rice. I don't eat rice like that.....So I'd be wasting the rice, but rice is cheap. No?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Leo24Rule
I use it as a Rinse before DC'ing (I put it my DC'er on top of the RW-Rinse) or after DC'ing before I do my use my final R/O conditioner. *because it stinks*

So, I cover it up by using it one of these two ways.