2017 Coffee Tea Clay Mud Acv Avj Ayurveda Challenge

GGsKin

I wanna do a henna treatment in the next week or so because I'm missing the vibrancy of my colour. If I get round to it, I'll definitely leave out my ends. I only henna the top two thirds of my head and even with me squeezing in the mix instead of smoothing, I don't think my ends up there (fine strands) can take another treatment before they end up straight.

GGsKin

@AbsyBlvd
I 'want/need' to do one too! So when we gone do one?:giggle:

Lemme know so I can make my mix.:grinwink:

@IDareT'sHair Ooh yay! A henna buddy:sneakyhug:..usually I like to have a couple of days in a row where I don't have to be at work. That's not gonna happen for couple of weeks so I'm thinking of squeezing a treatment in on Tuesday. After work tomorrow, I'll mix some up and put it in the freezer.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@AbsyBlvd
Crap!:angry2: I thought you were going to do it over the Weekend.:drunk:

I just pulled my delicious mix out of the Freezer.

On a Tuesday...Lemme see....:scratchchin: I can do it 04.18?

I will off that entire week.:shhh:

GGsKin

@AbsyBlvd
Crap!:angry2: I thought you were going to do it over the Weekend.:drunk:

I just pulled my delicious mix out of the Freezer.

On a Tuesday...Lemme see....:scratchchin: I can do it 04.18?

I will off that entire week.:shhh:

@IDareT'sHair What's in your delicious mix?

Yeah, I won't have much time over this weekend. I could do it on Saturday, but I'm not sure I'll have the energy. At least if I mix some up tomorrow, I'll be ready to go either way.

You make me think I need to check my holiday schedule:look:.

GGsKin

@Sharpened @imaginary @AbsyBlvd
Lawd Ya'll..:eek:

Rice Water Stanks!:barf:

@IDareT'sHair It really does but sometimes it only smells mildly of baby sick lol. I took mine out the fridge in prep for a rinse later.

Forgot to mention that I applied my henna earlier today (but later than planned). My new grinder made light work of those dried hibiscus flowers:evilbanana:. I added the powder to the defrosted mix (I didn't measure anything this time) and applied, trying to avoid my ends. I'll leave this on for another hr, before conditioning.

imaginary

Used a lot of avj today and I forgot how well it treats my hair. I sprayed on one side of my hair (because I forgot to do the other) under conditioner before I went to the beach and there was a noticeable difference in shine and coil definition.

I usually don't like using it as a leave-in when I have to set because it makes my hair so smooth and squeaky feeling when combined with my other products, but I'm just gonna have to get over it or invest in some gloves.

GGsKin

So you mixed the two liquids together, or did you steep the hibiscus in the rice water? Did it help the smell of the rice water?

I mixed the two liquids together in a jug. My rice water never really smelled foul, just weird. But I think this final rinse was quite mild (I don't recall smelling it this wash day but it was heavily diluted, and then adding the hibicus). After standing for a about 20mins, the mix that was quite red initially, appeared to get darker and clearer,if that makes sense. It to definitely wasn't red anymore. Still effective. It seems to make my hair look much fuller, especially when wet.