2017 Coffee Tea Clay Mud Acv Avj Ayurveda Challenge

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Ugh, now I remember why I stopped using aloe gel - itchy scalp and shed skin cells under my nails. Come to find out aloe vera gel can be used for gentle exfoliation... and a reminder that I have not done a clay wash in yonkers. Oop...

Plotting a way to do an overnight aloe scalp treatment, followed by FRW and clay wash (oil rinse is optional).

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Screw it, I used aloe gel mainly on the scalp, covered with plastic cap for an hour. At the sink, I rinsed it out with FRW, left it in for 3 minutes, rinsed, then used FRW again like a shampoo. My scalp got warm with this and the vigorous massaging I did. My hair almost squeaked. After oil rinsing, I used the Rooibos Tea with glycerin as a leave-in. Let's see how my hair and scalp fair over the next few days.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Two days after using AVG for an hour on my scalp and hair, several big, brown flakes came off during a scalp check. You best believe I was scritching and examining my head like I was checking for lice, LOL. It was only in a small section of the top-front area. Whew... I have no idea what had happened there, but I will be doing another straight AVG treatment sometime soon.

ladybee1922

After 18 hours I rinsed the henna and Love the copper red it is now and it feels soooo good! So soft, that is a big surprise as it usually feels strong and in need of moisture but the ayurvedic butter and oil mix has it feeling very soft and conditioned! So Happy!
Now that I know I can henna in braids I'll see if I can keep them in for the rest of the year...I will indigo too.