2017 Coffee Tea Clay Mud Acv Avj Ayurveda Challenge

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I'm in!

Like @Ltown I will be KISS soon with as much ready made spritzes & mixes. This is what I'm doing now:

I use aloe vera gelly on my edges daily. It is also part of my detangling mix which I use once weekly.

I tea rinse 2x/wkly alternating these two mixes:
slippery elm bark and marshmallow leaf root
horsetail, saw palmetto and burdock root
Once I use all of these I will rely on ready made spritzes that I will purchase

Henna gloss one time a month. Contemplated going back to making my own. Will stick with ready made ones I will purchase

ACV rinse one time a month. Currently using a ready made mix. Once it's done I just use ACV in a spray bottle

A few teas spritzes that I rotate through as leave ins:
Claudie's Hair Tea Spritz
Liquid Gold's Green Tea & MSM Hydrating Mist

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Yesterday I did an ACV rinse with Adiva Naturals ACV Rinse. Detangled with aloe vera gelly, oil, and distilled water mix. I also used Shi Naturals Henna Gloss. Finally did a tea rinse with burdock root, horsetail, and saw palmetto mix.

I need to figure out how to get coffee back into my routine. Couldn't get the Java bean butter like I wanted from LG and I don't mess with purchasing from Honey Handmade anymore so I need to work on finding something.

Aggie

This is a full spa hair day for me today. The first thing I did yesterday was a hair mud detox using J. Monique's detox Hair Mud - this smells really good and left a constant tingle on my scalp until I washed it out.

I used a combination of avj, evco and evoo to prepoo. Now I'm giving myself a henna treatment. I want to use indigo to darken afterwards.

Most likely I will be deep conditioning with Affirm 5 in 1 Reconstructor followed with APB Moisturizing Conditioner.

I will be using NG Sweet Plantain Leave-in and Bask & Bloom Silky Aloe Hair Pudding to seal.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I forgot I did a detox with J Monique's Charcoal Deep Treatment but I'm not sure it contains any mud. Just checked, it does not. I do love her Bentonite & Rhassoul Detox so I will buy that possibly in February since my no buy is starting on 1/3 or 1/4.

Aggie

@Shay72
I didn't feel any type of "tingle" with the Rhassoul & Bentonite. None at all. Did you?

I have the Charcoal too, but have not tried it yet.

@Aggie Not sure which one you used.
I used this one:

It's a mud wash.