2017 Coffee Tea Clay Mud Acv Avj Ayurveda Challenge

beauti

Yaayyy! Thank you sis! Ok so curly proverbz growth oil worked so well on my hair that I decided to stick to that and have a new jar infusing.

I also made her tea spritz which consists of henna,amla, and shikakai.

Lastly I made her whipped shea butter and henna infused coconut oil mix for hair growth, which smells like mint chocolate!

The plan is to incorporate these products into my regimen. 3x a week I will:
Oil my scalp with the growth oil
Spritz my hair with the tea
Moisturize and use the whipped shea butter mix to seal.

One last thing :look: either biweekly or monthly I will apply a henna gloss. Phew! I think that's it! :sekret:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So I pulled out Texture Me Natural's Henna & Amla Hair Mask. Now I'm wondering since her 'Products are all chocked Full of Ayurvedics if that has anything to do with "performance"?:eek:

Anyway, the Henna & Amla DC'er

is Distilled Water infused with:
BAQ Henna
Amla
Shikakai
Bhringraj
Bhrami
Hibiscus
Neem

Organic:
CO
JO
Shea oil
AVJ
Murumuru Buterr
*and the preservatives*

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I'm still with my ayurvedic regimen :yep: :

Last wash day I used Jakeala Beau Vert DC. It contains amla. (I've been curious about APB's ayurvedic DC!).

Also, I've been wearing my hair heat straightened for a week now, applying Jakeala Amla Shea Parfait (which is chock-full of ayurvedic ingredients) and my DIY CurlyProverbz ayurvedic hair growth oil just about daily as I restyle and tie up my hair at night.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I need to buy a new blender for my hair concoctions. I tried to blend some aloe vera gel in my old blender and it was still chunky :nono: The blades are dull and it just doesn't work as well anymore.

Luckily I was still able to use most of the aloe for a life changing prepoo. I mixed avj with coconut oil, covered my scalp and hair, and wore a baggy for 2 hours. When I washed it out my hair didn't feel like my hair. It felt new, strong, silky, etc.

beauti

So it's been almost 2 weeks since I started using the tea spritz and shea butter mix. My braids need to be redone, they're so fuzzy.

This weekend I will prepoo with the growth oil prior to dc'ing under dryer. After the hoopla of wash day I will rebraid for another 2 weeks.