2017 Coffee Tea Clay Mud Acv Avj Ayurveda Challenge

Aggie

Tonight I:

Just finished massaging some Curly Proverbz Ayurveda Hair growth oil on my scalp and pre oiled the length to green house effect while I sleep tonight.

Tomorrow I will be:

Pouring the herbal paste left over from my henna tea rinse on my scalp in the shower in the morning.
Cowashing it out with Joico K-Pak Color Conditioner
Deep Conditioning with SSI Peach Conditioner
Moisturize with APB Cupuacu Avocado Moisturizer
Style 3 big plaits and wear my wig for the day

fifigirl

Been reading this thread.....i already use an ayurvedic hair growth oil i make myself with amla, bhringraj, henna, rosemary, olive oil, castor oil and mustard oil swell as msm....i would like to use more ayurvedic herbs on my hair such as Fenugreek infused oil to be used as an oil rinse.

Last night i made an ayurvedic tea rinse with alma, bhringraj, rosemary herbs and fenugreek....sprayed this into my scalp and it was very moisturising.

beauti

Although I haven't really posted in here I'm still incorporating ayurvedic products into my regimen. Yesterday I made:
half cup of rosemary and horsetail tea
half cup of maka (2tsp), amla (1tsp), and fenugreek powder (2tbspn) tea; strained
Combined them along with yogurt, mayo, shortening :look:, shea butter, avocado oil, evoo, and xanthum gum (thickener)

Went to bed with that dc concoction and today I sat under my dryer 15min before rinsing out. Y'all, my hair feels DIVINE. No greasy residue, just soft, smooth, curls poppin hair. I'm glad it worked out because I have soo much leftover. I will freeze it for my next 2 wash days.

MayaNatural

Hello, everyone.
I been away for probably 2 years, since then I cut my mbl hair into a lob (bob) after lightening my natural hair turned into a nightmare. The stylist left the bleach in my hair way too long while she rinsed out another guest. Anyways.. I loved my shorter hair but decided to grow my hair again.

Question: Who do you trust to order your premade products?

I remember some vendors had good products but took forever to ship and other vendors had mold issues.. if it wasn’t for this site I would have lost so much money on bad vendors.

I am in college full time and work full time so any recommendations would be awesome. I would love to join you for the remainder of the year.

I am shoulder length, natural
Current Products: Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner as well as Joico moisture recovery balm.
Leave in- Paul Mitchell Full Circle
Paul Mitchell awapuhi treatment oil

I want to add Ayurvedic herbs, masks and teas into my regiment but not sure if I will have time to make my own. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I used to make my own fenugreek mask and loved it!

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Hello, everyone.
I been away for probably 2 years, since then I cut my mbl hair into a lob (bob) after lightening my natural hair turned into a nightmare. The stylist left the bleach in my hair way too long while she rinsed out another guest. Anyways.. I loved my shorter hair but decided to grow my hair again.

Question: Who do you trust to order your premade products?

I remember some vendors had good products but took forever to ship and other vendors had mold issues.. if it wasn’t for this site I would have lost so much money on bad vendors.

I am in college full time and work full time so any recommendations would be awesome. I would love to join you for the remainder of the year.

I am shoulder length, natural
Current Products: Joico Moisture Recovery Shampoo and Conditioner as well as Joico moisture recovery balm.
Leave in- Paul Mitchell Full Circle
Paul Mitchell awapuhi treatment oil

I want to add Ayurvedic herbs, masks and teas into my regiment but not sure if I will have time to make my own. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I used to make my own fenugreek mask and loved it!

Try Belle Bar if you want pre-made, customizable products. They are pricy but a good choice if you don't want to mix yourself.