2017 Curls Blissful Lengths Challenge

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
Okay ladies:scratchchin: .... I know so many growth fads have passed through these boards like a plague____so what's one more? :rofl:

Two hair gurus tried this vitamin drink:guiness: and grew 3 inches in 3 months. :shocked: Yes!!!! That's one inch per month AND without breaking out due to the biotin. :clap:

This thread is exclusively and solely :circle: for those who are in the challenge. There is a separate thread (CLICK HERE) for all questions, answers, comments, etc.

To join, simply post:
1) Regimen / Plans
2) A measurement picture :click:

Every 1-3 months, you'll update your post with side to side comparisons for the duration of your CBL consumption.

:needpics: SO PLEASE let's use this thread for the pics only. Sometimes it's hard scrolling page after page hoping for just one juicy hair pic.

You may join at any time. Please refer to the Q&A Thread for any and all Curls Blissful Lengths technical support. :thumbsup:

Happy Hair Growing

Last edited:

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
1) Regimen/Plans
-Maximum Hydration Method
-Baggy Method under a Phony Pony
-Wash N Go (one week out the month)

2) I'll post a measurement tomorrow evening after my henna gloss treatment.

NCHairDiva

WAIST LENGTH 2019
I am in!
1) Regimen / Plans: I am in an all protection mode. I keep my twist in I deep condition with every wash, I steam 1x a month. I am going to continue with my vitamin regimen! And I will take pictures!
2) A measurement picture :click:

Attachments

• C360_2017-01-16-22-40-02-204.jpg
    C360_2017-01-16-22-40-02-204.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
  • 1487455968815-1275402131.jpg
    1487455968815-1275402131.jpg
    600.8 KB · Views: 11

NCHairDiva

WAIST LENGTH 2019
@TamaraShaniece and @NCHairDiva are the two of you still taking this liquid vitamin? How did it work out...? I started, last week.

I took the full bottle. To be honest I didn't see much growth... I will be trying again as soon as I can find a good deal on them. I think the cost is just to much for 14 days... They would have to do a lot better with their pricing for me to buy the product for long term use.... So if anyone sees a great deal on them please let me know.

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
@TamaraShaniece and @NCHairDiva are the two of you still taking this liquid vitamin? How did it work out...? I started, last week.

I agree. I didn't notice a huge difference and I took the wrong side before/after pics. Smh. I agree the price is ridiculous for 14 days. However!!!! I scratched a bald spot in my head....within 1 month I had a 1/2inch which is my normal growth rate.

I don't use it (and I have 3 bottles left). I'm currently on a low carb diet, so I don't drink it due to the sugar content. And if I don't drink at least 2L of water, the drink turns my pee neon yellow.

NCHairDiva

WAIST LENGTH 2019
I agree. I didn't notice a huge difference and I took the wrong side before/after pics. Smh. I agree the price is ridiculous for 14 days. However!!!! I scratched a bald spot in my head....within 1 month I had a 1/2inch which is my normal growth rate.

I don't use it (and I have 3 bottles left). I'm currently on a low carb diet, so I don't drink it due to the sugar content. And if I don't drink at least 2L of water, the drink turns my pee neon yellow.
Please let everyone in the group if you are planning on selling the remaining of your stash!!!!