2017 Delightfully Delicious Deep Conditioning Challenge

Aggie

- Clarified my hair with Elucence Volume Clarifying Shampoo
- Moisture Pooed with Elucence Moisture Benefits Shampoo
- Protein DC with Inahsi Mango Hemp Restorative Hair Masque mixed with a little of Dudley's DRC 28 Protein Treatment
- Moisture DC with Redken All Soft Heavy Cream mixed with Bobeam Buttercream Conditioner.
- Leave-in - InahsiNaturals Aloe Hibiscus Leave-in Conditioner

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Last night I DCd with Mielle Organics Babassu Oil & Mint. I live the way this DC sinks into my hair with very little effort but I can very easily use too much. I still wrapped in a hot towel and foil to keep the heat in.

How's that foil working for you? See in difference with it?

GGsKin

How's that foil working for you? See in difference with it?

It definitely keeps the heat in for longer and my hair likes that. It looks and feels like it accepts the DC better than when I don't use heat. I would often dilute my DC but lately I haven't felt the need. That could also be down to the great (for my hair) DCs, especially from APB:infatuated: .

Chicoro

It definitely keeps the heat in for longer and my hair likes that. It looks and feels like it accepts the DC better than when I don't use heat. I would often dilute my DC but lately I haven't felt the need. That could also be down to the great (for my hair) DCs, especially from APB:infatuated: .

Great! I'm going to do the foil thing tonight, myself. Glad to hear it's working for you.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Protein: JOICO K-PAK
Moisture: Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture

Both under the heat cap for several hours each. It's been a while!

Aggie

Deep Conditioning tomorrow morning with Macadamia Natural Oil Hair Repair Masque followed with Redken Real Control Intense Renewal Super Moisturizing Mask.

theRaven

I deep conditioned with my homemade protein mix overnight with no heating cap. Used Aussie Moist 3 Minute moisture conditioner for half an hour. All yesterday.

Chicoro

Deep conditioned for 12 minute w/ steam with my DIY coconut conditioner. Used coconut cream today instead of coconut milk.

GGsKin

Used Aphogee 2 Step Chicoro-style (by whisking it up into a creamy foam for 3mins). Applying was a breeze- thank you @Chicoro. I blow dried until my twists were hard, and then rinsed.

I followed up with APB UCS, with JBCO on roots and ends and did the cling film-hot towel-foil thing. Upon take down, my hair had absorbed the conditioner- like no white was visible at all.

On to my clay mix. I added a finger-full of APB PMM to this (yes a finger-full lol) and left on for about 40mins. I rinsed, then oiled with grapeseed and wheatgerm. Styled with diluted KCCC.

Aggie

My wash day begins now:

- Prepoo - Currently have a mixture of J. Monique's Naturals Dead Sea Mud Wash, an egg, Bringhraj oil, honey and acv on my hair for about an hour.
- Shampooing with Joico K-Pak Shampoo
- Protein Conditioning with Joico Revitalizant Deep Conditioner
- Moisture Conditioning with Joico Moisture Recovery Balm
- Leave in - Keracare Leave-in

Will heavy seal later tonight with Mizani H2O Night-Time Treatment sealed with MHC Type 4 Hair Creme.