2017 Delightfully Delicious Deep Conditioning Challenge

Curls&Justice417

First impression of the Shea Moisture Manuka Honey Masque.........:worship2: Yes lord! Jesus, Allah, Buddah, Flying Spaghetti Monster, whoever you believe in...yes! I think it's a combination of using heat for at least 30 min and using a deep conditioner with quality ingredients. The rinse out was amazing in itself, but after I tshirt dried for about 20 minutes or so my hair actually felt moisturized for real. I will continue to use it until it's completely gone and assess how I feel about the product completely after that.

Never again will I go back to cone filled deep conditioners (unless I plan to flat iron. Then I'm going straight to the Aussie or Kera Minerals) Never had a problem with them, and no knocking anyone that uses them but my hair isn't as healthy as it could be and it needs all the moisture it can get right now. I don't think my hair has been PROPERLY moisturized in years really.....

Jade Feria

Sitting under dryer for 30 mins with SSI Curl Moist Conditioner applied on dry hair. So far so good. It felt really nice going on - nice creamy consistency, tons of slip and felt moisturizing already. I've never had a DC define & clump my curls so much upon application, as this one did. My only con so far is that I felt like I had to use a lot of product - but that could just be me, or the fact that I applied it on dry hair. My hair seemed to be soaking it up, and that doesn't happen with too many products. My hair is normal to low porosity.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Did Aphogee 2step.Deep conditioning w/a shower cap and shirt since I'm too lazy to get under the hooded dryer lol. I'm using my precious Blended Cutie Tug Me Not conditioner in the old formula. The new formula just doesn't work for me. I HATE when people reformulate and the new formula sucks.

@whosethatcurl,
Did you whip the Aphogee 2 Step?

I deep conditioned with the coconut milk conditioner and put on some cheap conditioner for slip. Heated it up the conditioner in the microwave for a few seconds and sat under the dryer for 30 minutes.

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
@whosethatcurl,

I deep conditioned with the coconut milk conditioner and put on some cheap conditioner for slip. Heated it up the conditioner in the microwave for a few seconds and sat under the dryer for 30 minutes.
No I forgot :cry3:

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
@whosethatcurl,

Are those the deets that followed?

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Are those the deets that followed?

@ZebraPrintLover,
Are you asking if the 'deep conditioner..." part are the details that I did for my process? If so, yes, these are the things I did to deep conditioning my hair.

Although my question to @whosethatcurl is totally different and a question apart from my deep conditioner details in the post, this is also what "I" did for myself after do "my" Aphogee 2 Step process this past Sunday. If I've misunderstood the question, please let me know. Or, perhaps you were asking whosethatcurl? I'm confused. :oops: Sorry!

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
@ZebraPrintLover,
Are you asking if the 'deep conditioner..." part are the details that I did for my process? If so, yes, these are the things I did to deep conditioning my hair.

Although my question to @whosethatcurl is totally different and a question apart from my deep conditioner details in the post, this is also what "I" did for myself after do "my" Aphogee 2 Step process this past Sunday. If I've misunderstood the question, please let me know. Or, perhaps you were asking whosethatcurl? I'm confused. :oops: Sorry!

No, I was asking you. I wanted to know what the whipped Aphogee was?

theRaven

Washed my hair, used Africa's Best Hair Mayonnaise and sectioned into small braids. Left overnight and used heating cap for an hour. Rinsed my hair, now I have Aussie Moist deep conditioner left in my hair. It's been over 5 hours and I'm too lazy to rinse my hair right now :rofl:

Jade Feria

Washed my hair, used Africa's Best Hair Mayonnaise and sectioned into small braids. Left overnight and used heating cap for an hour. Rinsed my hair, now I have Aussie Moist deep conditioner left in my hair. It's been over 5 hours and I'm too lazy to rinse my hair right now :rofl:
Fortunately, this is one of those instances where being lazy is a good thing!

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
LUCIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!! HEEEEYY BOO! :bighug:
Welcome to the challenge! And thank you!:babyb:

Hey lovie! I did a double take when I saw the name and was like "IS IT HER?!" :eek::2inlove: I am very proud of your accomplishments and am happy to be in this challenge.

I am currently sitting under the dryer with rollers. Prior to that I used Kiehl's Amino Acid Conditioner as my deep conditioner! I love it!

Aggie

I washed and deep conditioned yesterday using the entire Nexxus Emergencee bundle. It is an amazing product that strengthened my hair plus left it soft all at the same time. This is definitely staying in my regimen for as long as I can find it.

I also used the Nexxus Polymedic Emergency Reconstructing Treatment - I love that this one clumped my curls so beautifully. I'll use it again in a couple of weeks to a month, depending on how soon I'll really need it.

Jade Feria

Hey lovie! I did a double take when I saw the name and was like "IS IT HER?!" :eek::2inlove: I am very proud of your accomplishments and am happy to be in this challenge.

I am currently sitting under the dryer with rollers. Prior to that I used Kiehl's Amino Acid Conditioner as my deep conditioner! I love it!
Thank you my dear, and I'm glad to see you too!