2017 Oil Grease Butter Creme Lotion Pomade Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Not Sure - The Label came off.

But I want to say it's Komaza Scalp Treatment. :look:

However, they've gone through so many reformulations with this particular product, it's hard to say.:angry2:

But I used whatever it is?:eek:

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I had tried to go cheap and tried Castor/Olive Oil for detangling. Hair was not having it! I could feel the cuticles and it got extra tangly, wet or dry. There is some fatty acid in both olive and sesame oils my hair does not like. Castor/Hemp Oil and J M&L Transition Creme to the rescue.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Sharpened
So are you saying the Castor/Olive "Combo" does not work for you but a Castor/Hemp works better for you?

Reason I'm asking is because I just bought a bottle of Hemp about a month ago.

I may try a Olive/Hemp "Combo." When I've used Hemp before, I was using it on dry hair, but wondered how it would do as part of an Oil Rinse?

Any thoughts?

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
@Sharpened
So are you saying the Castor/Olive "Combo" does not work for you but a Castor/Hemp works better for you?

Reason I'm asking is because I just bought a bottle of Hemp about a month ago.

I may try a Olive/Hemp "Combo." When I've used Hemp before, I was using it on dry hair, but wondered how it would do as part of an Oil Rinse?

Any thoughts?
Hempseed oil works fine by itself, but that grassy smell was a problem for DH. If you can stand the smell, try alone as an oil rinse, then you can judge what to mix it with. It leaves a coating, but not as thick as castor oil does. Rice bran oil is another good one with ceramides, but it was too light for me. If you have oil rinsed with olive oil before, the hempseed mixed in should improve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.