Not open for further replies.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I used my version of a "Moisture Drenched Pre-Poo" as an Oil Rinse which has:
EVOO
EV CO
Macadamia Oil (gotta watch this very greasy):look:

I also used:
Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt & QB's abcdefghijklmnop Butta' for my Heavy Sealing Project.

Aggie

Aggie

@Saludable84

How do you dry it? Do you wait until it's all dried or do you wear a plastic cap over it to bed and do a GHE?

Man that hurrr of yours really looks well covered. I think I need to do mine like that but a little early in the evening because I will want it to dry a lot before heading to bed.

Aggie

Aww man, I really need me some MHC Sophia's Grease now. I remember I liked the Bask & Bloom grease as well. There is another one but the name completely alludes me at the moment.

ETA:

After I'm done with the MHC Type 4 Hair Cream is done, I'll pull out my Inahsi Naturals Hair and Body butter. It looks a lot like grease so it just might work for sealing my hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
How do you like Alikay Naturals butters for sealing? Do you have any of them? I know you like this brand.
@Aggie
I've been using the Botanicals (Grease) and the Shea Yogurt (which is like a butter/cream). I like them both.

The Botanicals moreso that the Yogurt, which I could actually do w/o. And I say I could do w/o the Yogurt, because I have similar things in my stash that work just as well. I'd grab it on a good Sale tho'.

I haven't come across anything quite like Botanicals tho'.

Both smell good. Both work well.

Yes, so far, I have liked everything I've tried from this line.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84

How do you dry it? Do you wait until it's all dried or do you wear a plastic cap over it to bed and do a GHE?

Man that hurrr of yours really looks well covered. I think I need to do mine like that but a little early in the evening because I will want it to dry a lot before heading to bed.

I have a double wrapping system lol. I place a satin scarf so that I can pull the twist back, then place a bonnet on top. Just a bonnet cause my hair to go everywhere and lose shape. Just a satin scarf misses the ends.

I leave it for a day and by the next day, it's well absorbed. Now dry is a completely different story.

Aggie

@Aggie
I've been using the Botanicals (Grease) and the Shea Yogurt (which is like a butter/cream). I like them both.

The Botanicals moreso that the Yogurt, which I could actually do w/o. And I say I could do w/o the Yogurt, because I have similar things in my stash that work just as well. I'd grab it on a good Sale tho'.

I haven't come across anything quite like Botanicals tho'.

Both smell good. Both work well.

Yes, so far, I have liked everything I've tried from this line.
I'll wish list the Alikay Naturals Botanicals and wait for a good sale. I have some some other butters/creams I can use at the moment:yep:. Thanks @IDareT'sHair

Aggie

O M G!!! I think Inahsi's Aloe-Hibiscus Leave-in is gonna knock NG Hibiscus and Honey Leave-in right outta left field. I love this stuff. They smell almost identical but the Inahsi leaves my hair a whole lot smoother and softer :lick:. I hope this is not a fluke. I will test it again next moisturizing session and see how my hair responds.

Status
Not open for further replies.