2017 Oil Grease Butter Creme Lotion Pomade Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Ever have that post that you had sworn you had posted, but didn't? I typed this early this morning and there was, unposted tonight. Thank the board it saves stuff, ya know?

Oil rinsed/finger-detangled with Derma-E oil, then Jamaican M&L Transition Creme, then Derma-E oil again. The heavier oils really smooth out my coils, pity they are too few.

My list of oils (not butters) to trial is now close to 60! I guess I need to hurry up. :giggle:

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH
You just a little Bunning Queen.:giggle:

Would you ever "Bun" long-term instead of using Marley's for your PS?
Well I would but I do like to give my hair a break. So I just bun the Marleys :lol:.
I will say I'll be bunning for the month of August. Hot, long, and I don't want to be bothered with any added hair.

And now that I'm back on my 5 am workout grind, buns are definitely in order.

NaturallyATLPCH

Cool @IDareT'sHair follow on! I'm excited to experiment with more greases and pomade mixtures.

The ayurvedic icing applies great. I remember it making my hair really soft when I used it over a month ago towards the beginning of the summer.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
@Sharpened

I think I may have purchased it once?

I know I've bought their Pure Argan a couple times. Have you tried theirs?

I'm using the Tropic.al Isle Living one, which is the one I normally always get in this oil.:burn:
I cannot do that one because of the coconut oil, but the Sunny Isle one has mixed reviews. I may have to mix my own with pimento EO.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Last time using the Derma-E as a detangler; I will seal with it in the future. My shedding is still low so I need to work out how to get vitamin E into my oil mixes.

I got too many oils to trial...

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I have broccoli seed oil ready for trialing in the morn, if I wake up. I am worried my shedding will go back up once I stop the Derma-E oil.

I pushed back the neem until the weekend, and after that this free sample of JBCO (this stuff hardly has any smell and looks the same color as my cold-pressed stuff). I will get the good stuff from Etsy next month.

More oils on the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.