2017 Oil Grease Butter Creme Lotion Pomade Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaturallyATLPCH

Sealed with Jakeala's Silky Hair Oil. This stuff is really wonderful.

I've been reaching for this a lot because I love the spreadability. I forgot because of the thick petroleum texture that grease lacks that. But the Dax I used last week was AWESOME at softness. Made detangling a breeze.

NaturallyATLPCH

@NaturallyATLPCH
Describe your detangling method with Dax? Did you use it on wet Hair>
I detangled with my prepoo but parting my hair was a breeze because Dax was Already on there @IDareT'sHair .

I honestly do not thoroughly detangle either. I pull out shed hairs and part through it with my fingers but detangling fully is pointless for me because my hair tangles right back. As long as I can part through and separate through it with my fingers, my hair is good. I only had to cut out one SSK in two weeks. I hardly get any knots at all.

I have noticed very little to almost no breakage doing this method.

Beany

Last night I plaited my hair with Darcy Botanicals Organic Palm Fruit & Cherry Kernel Butter then used mhc type 4 on my ends. I am so mad it took me so long to try that DB butter. My hair likes palm oil/butter I've noticed (Sarenzo's creamy oil has it too and my hair loves it). I think I'm gonna buy some palm oil/butter when I get through a bit more in my stash.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So Far:
Sweet Almond Oil but I know I will be using quite a bit of stuff today.:look:

Will be Heavy Sealing. Will be back to post after I decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.