2017 Oil Grease Butter Creme Lotion Pomade Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautyaddict1913

@beautyaddict1913
Um..So..Beauty I assume you joinin' this Challenge for the remainder of 2017?:look:

Cause you can't be comin' up in here all random and thangs?:laugh:

So...Are you in?:poke"
I'm in lol I gotta get this hair back together. I've been wearing weave non-stop for over a year. By the grace of God I still have hair left on my head lol I need to go get it straightened and trimmed soon. I know it's raggedy lol

beautyaddict1913

I got in from work so late tonight so I'm just now oiling my scalp.
I'm using Camille Rose serum on my scalp and refreshing my hair with Mielle Organics Leave in. I'm not sure how good it is but it feels super moist when I first put it on and I love the packaging. That spray bottle is everything!
I'm oiling my ends with Josie Maran Argan oil.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I got in from work so late tonight so I'm just now oiling my scalp.
I'm using Camille Rose serum on my scalp and refreshing my hair with Mielle Organics Leave in. I'm not sure how good it is but it feels super moist when I first put it on and I love the packaging. That spray bottle is everything!
I'm oiling my ends with Josie Maran Argan oil.
@beautyaddict1913
Is this the Cocoa Nibs one? If so, I've been wanting to try it.

beautyaddict1913

Tonight before bed I greased my scalp with Mixed Greens. I love that stuff. Not that I know if it helps my hair grow or anything but it just feels familiar - like everything I wished the BB SuperGro was as a kid. It has great ingredients! And my grandmother preached the importance of greasing your scalp. I feel like I'm making her proud each time I use that stuff lol.
I'm doing an overnight pre-poo with KBB secret weapon. (Karen really tried it with this lol but I'm using it up)

Aggie

Just heavy sealed my hair for the night and by the looks of it, I may not have to again until another 3 days or so. I'll see though. I did use my MHC Sophia's Grease to seal with tonight and I have to say - I like it.

My hair is murst!

Status
Not open for further replies.