2017 Oil Grease Butter Creme Lotion Pomade Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Heyyyy ladies. I was sick last week, just a little congestion. But I was using Mielle white peony leave in and the pooka pure and simple butter. Loved the butter!! Last night I did a scalp massage with Strong Roots pimento oil. Today I oil rinsed with HV Avosoya.
@beautyaddict1913
I heard this is really good.

You know Mielle has a Pomegranate & Honey Line that just came out right?

Never heard of Pooka-Dooka?:laugh:

Hope you feel better:hug2:

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Oil washed/shower detangled with tamanu oil. It is lighter than apricot, detangle slightly better than apricot, and a lighter film. I like the scent, reminds me of a touch a spearmint. I love the shade of green it has. My scalp is warm, so it is doing something.

I will give more feedback once my hair dries.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Oil washed/shower detangled with tamanu oil. It is lighter than apricot, detangle slightly better than apricot, and a lighter film. I like the scent, reminds me of a touch a spearmint. I love the shade of green it has. My scalp is warm, so it is doing something.

I will give more feedback once my hair dries.
OK, tamanu is on the light side, so I would use it a mixture. It is fine on its own, meaning I can detangle with it, my hair is soft, and not stripped (jojoba is the only oil that strips my hair). The film is light, too, meaning I can get a few days before dryness sets in. The scent is gone.

I do not know if it helps with scalp issues, since I have none. I am going try it on my body.

Here ya go, @YvetteWithJoy

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Layered pumpkin seed oil and Jamaican M&L Transition Creme for shower finger-detangling. Final detangle/rinse/seal with Castor Mix #3

Castor Mix #1: Castor and EVOO for skin onlt
Castor Mix #2: Castor, Hempseed, and various EOs, including rosemary and cedarwood in every mix
Castor Mix #3: Castor, Hempseed, Pumpkin, and various EOs
Castor Mix #4: ?????

Did anyone find vitamin E oil reduce their shedding?

beautyaddict1913

This week I wet bunned twice. I used oyin hair Dew for my wet bun on one day and KCKT the next wet bun day. I did locb method before bunning and used hv shikakai oil and pooka pure and simple butter.
I did a scalp massage with mixed greens just one night this week.
I had to do my wash day tonight. I did an HOT with HTN Growth oil! Yum! I will check in tomorrow with my leave in choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.