2017 Oil Grease Butter Creme Lotion Pomade Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Applied LG Hair Growth oil to my edges and scalp yesterday and this morning. I'm continuing to use either my TGIN sample or Honey Handmade's Carrot & Coconut Milk Conditioning Cream as my moisturizers.

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
Xcel21 cream and APB Hurry up and Grow Oil to the scalp, APB Leave in and butter to the length.

Sprayed the puff balls with Xcel21 and oiled my scalp with APB HU&G. Added APB Leave in and butter to the little tips.

Pmpomatic

For the past two days-

Morning
Xcel21 cream, HTN Growth lotion, and Cocasta oil w/ bamboo extract on hair line.
Nothing on ends.

Night
Xcel21 cream, HTN Growth lotion, and Cocasta oil w/ bamboo extract on hair line.
Njoy Growth oil on scalp.
Xcel21 cream and Jakeala parfait on ends.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
In about 30 minutes I will be layering my deep conditioner: Sarenzo's Quinoa & Bamboo with Forever Unique's Bath & Body oil. Will moisturize with Honey Handmade's Carrot & Coconut Milk Conditioning Cream.

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
Hit that scalp about 30 minutes ago (it's currently 11:35pm) with the NW21 spray. I can't tell you how happy I am that I bought a spray and a cream. I felt the tireds coming on and was about to skip it. I did what another poster did (sowwy, I don't remember who it was. Please tag her, or if it's you tag yourself :lol:) and kept my goodies next to my bed. I have a trunk that functions as my night stand, since the brilliant person who designed this apartment decided to only put two outlets in every room but the kitchen. That has 3.

Pmpomatic

Morning
Nothing on ends.

Night
Naturelle Grow banana coconut prepoo treatment w Jakeala parfait on ends.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Continuing to use LG Hair Growth oil on my edges and scalp daily. Alternating between Honey Handmade's Carrot & Coconut Milk Conditioning Cream and an Uncle Funky's Daughter sample to moisturize my hair.

Layered Forever Unique Hair Products Hair & Body oil on top my deep conditioner this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.