2017 Oil Grease Butter Creme Lotion Pomade Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Oil wash/detangle with pumpkin seed oil, Jamaican M&L Transition Creme, and final rinse/ sealing with Castor Mix #4 - cold-pressed castor, apricot, hempseed, tamanu, EOs.

Aggie

@NappyNelle
I felt the exact same way.:look:

I thought it was going to smell herbally or something, but it smells so delicious.:drool:

I would always look at it but never would hit PayNah.

@Aggie finally convinced me to get it. I lurves it.:love:
@IDareT'sHair
Girl I really miss my Coriander Fig Balm. I can't wait for the BF sales to begin. Honestly, I won't be repurchasing QB stuff anymore. I really like SSI better.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Shower finger-detangled with pumpkin seed oil and final seal/rinse with Castor Mix #4.

I think the tamanu oil in Castor Mix #4 and the vitamin E add to the pumpkin seed oil I got from @Bad&Bougee reduced my shedding. I went over my head several times due of shock. I want to see how long this effect lasts over the next few weeks as I keep using this combo.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
NW21 + SSI Seyani. I'm really looking forward to trying the Coriander Fig!

@Aggie I felt so bad when I stopped buying QB. I was thinking of getting 1 or 2 AOHC for nostalgia... and in case I decide to mini twist sometime this winter, but maybe it's just not worth it.

Aggie

NW21 + SSI Seyani. I'm really looking forward to trying the Coriander Fig!

@Aggie I felt so bad when I stopped buying QB. I was thinking of getting 1 or 2 AOHC for nostalgia... and in case I decide to mini twist sometime this winter, but maybe it's just not worth it.
@NappyNelle QB products are great, don't get me wrong. I am personally on a mission to reduce the number of vendors I shop with.

Status
Not open for further replies.