2017 Oil Grease Butter Creme Lotion Pomade Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggie

I've already started my hair washing this morning.

So far I:

Shampooed with Keracare 1st lather Clarifying Shampoo
Shampooed with Keracare Moisturizing Detangling Shampoo
Currently DCing with Dudley's DRC 28 Protein Treatment for 20 minutes
Moisture DCing with a combination of Kerastase Chroma Riche Mask, amla, brahmi, and kalpi tone powders and avj.
Leave-in - Bekura Honey Latte Hair Milk

May just bun my hair and head out the door to run some errands.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Right now I'm using the shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie and avocado oil because i'm trying to use up my products. This combination keeps my hair moisturized for a couple of days. I might need to revisit my NTM silk touch

Beany

Used Lace Naturals (or whatever they're now called) amazon butter on my ends and emu oil on my scalp last night. This morning I used SM edge treatment on my edges and nape. My edges and nape are fine, but I'm bunning more and want to make sure they stay that way lol. I really like the amazon butter it gives a good sheen.

Beany

@Beany
:lachen::lachen:
Bask & Bloom.

Although I do think I still have a Jar of Lace Brahmi DC'er.:eek:

Thank you Ms. T. It looks like the ingredients on my jar (when they were Lace Naturals) is different from what's now listed on the website. These companies are always messing with a good thing smh. So glad I'm phasing more DIY products into my reggie because I'm TIREDT. Is consistency too much to ask?

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Oil washed/shower finger-detangled with flaxseed oil. It took two applications to get the sheds out - I am going to start doing that from now on. If you need a light oil with very little film left on the hair after rinsing, flaxseed is a good one. Its sealing power is about two days worth.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Thank you Ms. T. It looks like the ingredients on my jar (when they were Lace Naturals) is different from what's now listed on the website. These companies are always messing with a good thing smh. So glad I'm phasing more DIY products into my reggie because I'm TIREDT. Is consistency too much to ask?
@Beany
I should compare the ingredients of my LACE Bramhi to the Bask & Bloom Brahmi.:brainy:

Beany

For those who care or are wondering what the old ingredients for Lace Naturals aka Bask and Bloom's Amazon butter were: Murumuru butter, cupuacu butter, unrefined mango butter, unrefined shea butter, argan oil, olive oil, aloe vera oil, avocado oil, meadowfoam oil, vitamin e, essential oil blend. (I got mine without shea butter because you used to be able to do custom orders).

The new ingredients are Cupuacu Butter, Unrefined Mango Butter, Murumuru Butter, Unrefined Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Aloe Vera Oil, Avocado Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E and Phthalate-Free Fragrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.