2017 Oil Grease Butter Creme Lotion Pomade Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggie

I bunned my hair today but tonight all I had to do was add some Shea butter (I bought a small container on the ground a couple weeks ago) all over my hair and now heading to bed.

My hair feels so soft and moisturized even though I didn't add any moisturizer to my hair tonight. I did last night but not tonight.

beautyaddict1913

I took my braids down (wig foundation) on Sunday night . I did an overnight HOT with mustard oil. After my shampoo and treatments I did LOCB with mustard oil, SheaMoisture transitioning milk, and qhemet AOHC - on Tuesday before getting my hair braided for my new custom wig. My hair feels great. Last night I messaged my scalp with the Alikay Growth oil. I will use it again tonight.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
I revived almost fully shrunken hair with lots of NW21 on my hair and scalp, then added a generous amount of SSI Seyani, concentrating on my ends.

This morning, my hair is super hydrated as if I just shampooed and deep conditioned. I lost much less hair than usual, too. I should be generous with my NW21 application more often.

Beany

Last night I moisturized with rose water, sealed with Natural Oasis jojoba and honey balm and used Lace Naturals amazon butter on my ends. I baggied over night and my hair looks and feels great. I also used emu oil on my scalp.

I love Natural Oasis's balms and I want to order more, but she didn't have a black friday sale :cry3:

MayaNatural

I revived almost fully shrunken hair with lots of NW21 on my hair and scalp, then added a generous amount of SSI Seyani, concentrating on my ends.

This morning, my hair is super hydrated as if I just shampooed and deep conditioned. I lost much less hair than usual, too. I should be generous with my NW21 application more often.

What is NW21 if you don’t mind me asking. I been away for a few years and lost track of the abbreviations :look:. It sounds awesome!

Aggie

Overnight oil soak is the same as a prepoo? Is that a new fancy term for it lol...

I used APB's Hair Lotion to moisturize
Idk but I like it. I think it can very much be a prepoo though. It feels good on my hair. I actually sealed it all in with African shea butter too. My hair is super soft and I detangled it already so I might sleep with my Bon Bon Cheveux plastic lined satin cap and give myself a kind of a GHE tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.