2017 Oil Grease Butter Creme Lotion Pomade Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
I forgot about the cold. Hair was starting to made that dry-hair noise, so I did a quick double-oil rinse, flaxseed then Castor Mix #5.

I think flaxseed oil and raw aloe would be great together. Off to thaw the aloe...

beautyaddict1913

Hello ladies! What a Monday! I’m beyond sleepy. If I didn’t have a quick training to do for work I would be sleep! But I’m prolonging it by procrastinating. Saturday night I used Oyin Hair Dew and mustard oil on my braids.
Sunday night I used Mielle leave in, Qhemet BRBC, and mustard oil. Can’t wait to use up the Mielle. I love the applicator but it’s too light for my hair. Does nothing for me.
Tonight I will be using the Alikay growth serum, HTN Growth oil and Mielle. I’m almost done with HTN!

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Made a mix of pumpkin seed oil, flaxseed oil and a little vitamin E for oil rinse/finger detangle #1. Jamaican M&L Transition Creme and Castor Mix #5 for second finger detangle. Did a final heavy oil rinse with Castor Mix #5. That took too long, time to break out the Thick n Curly TT for the next heavy oil rinse.

imaginary

My hair is in a bun so
on the braid: SM wts, SM c&S with neutral protein filler mixed in, castor oil, diy fenugreek oil (with added msm)
on the top of my hair: SM wts, giovanni direct leave in with NPF mixed in, diy fenugreek oil

I want to add peppermint to my oils for the tingling, but the smell is so strong and it lingers. I need to research more scalp tinglers that don't have a strong scent. If they even exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.