2017- Steaming To Boost Moisture

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Friday, lightly steamed my hair before unraveling my week old braids. Also steamed hair after the braids were removed to relax hair and remove shed hair. I washed my hair after the steaming session. I did not do a steam session with a deep conditioner this time.

Honi

There is no board.
Steamed with suave moisturizing condish mixed with coconut milk and grape seed oil. I do this as a prepoo to soften and detangle under the shower stream. Shampoo and one final time with another condish mixed with the coconut milk and oil. Hair comes out so fluffy afterwards. I love it.

Rozlewis

Can I hop in here?
Steaming may be the only thing that truly softens my hair. My texture looks so much better. I rarely have hair issues when I steam. Its the one thing that i want to do consistently year.

@JerriBlank

Hop on in :)

Tell us a little about what you plan to do:

1. How often you will steam?
2. What method are you using to steam?
3. What products will you steam with?
4. What benefits are you looking for?

JerriBlank

@JerriBlank

Hop on in :)

Tell us a little about what you plan to do:

Once or twice a week, depending on how my hair is acting.
Hot towel& dryer method. I need to get a good handheld steamer! However, this method works. I used it for years with much success.
Any moisturizing DC. No proteins.
Steaming makes my hair actually look moisturized and hydrated, from root to tip. My hair lays and acts a certain way. Texture just looks healthy!

Yay! I'm in here! Steaming today with Giovanni Rx protein or a Shea Moistire dc.