2017 Use Up The Stash Challenge

Dayjoy

Old School Member
I finished off Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey Shine pomade. I hated the way it smelled and I'm glad it was only a sample size.

I'm taking the three unopened Phyto Phytokeratine Repairative Serum for Damaged Ends out of my stash and putting them on the exchange forum. Our hair isn't responding to it any longer. We'll finish up this last opened one.

I was very low on my last bottle of Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Blossom Moisture Mist and had to order some from target.com. I had to make the order worthwhile so I got three bottles of it, two jars of KBB Super Duper Hydrating Hair Cream (which will replace the Oyin Whipped Pudding that I thought I liked better) (still mad these are no longer on the shelf at Target), and a jar of Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner (my Aphogee 2 Minute is low too). I'm low on Design Essentials Almond & Avocado shampoo too, so I'm going to be buying and trying Purology Hydrate shampoo soon.

Last edited:

trclemons

I got weak on NaturAll's recent sale and took the opportunity to buy 1 of their avocado DCs. My weakness is sales with a percentage off + free shipping. :thud:

I just hope no one has any of those sales until Black Friday.

Last edited:

trclemons

I got weak on NaturAll's recent sale and took the opportunity to buy 1 of their avocado DCs. My weakness is sales with a percentage off + free shipping. :thud:

I just hope no one has any of those sales until Black Friday.
I was doing so well with the Memorial Day sales and then Soultanical's added free shipping to their 35% off sale and I purchased the Magical Molasses Deep-Constructor.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Pretty much done with my stash of shampoos. Almost done with my conditioners. Need to use up all this random stuff stuff I still have.

Shampoos:

1 Nutrine Garlic

Conditioners:
1 Shea Moisture Yucca and Balboa Conditioners
1 Shea Moisture JBCO Conditioner
1 Nutrine Garlic

Protein Treatments

1 Aphogee Two Step Treatment
1 Aphogee 2 Min Treatment

Random Stuff
1 The Mane Choice It Doesn't Get Much Butter Than This
1 The Mane Choice Growth Oil