2017 Use Up The Stash Challenge

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I actually did use up 2 products in August. A Shea Moisture conditioner and a sample sized shampoo. I have a ton of samples and I have determined I'm going to get all of them done by the end of September. Even if I have to use the shampoo on my cats, the little packets have to go.

trclemons

I bought a couple of products during Shop Naturally's 20% off + free shipping sale and they sent me 2 samples:

1. Coconut Restore Reconstructor
2. Shea Moisture JBCO Conditioner
3. Curly Hair Solutions Shampoo Sample
4. Curly Hair Solutions Conditioner Sample

Last edited:

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I actually did use up 2 products in August. A Shea Moisture conditioner and a sample sized shampoo. I have a ton of samples and I have determined I'm going to get all of them done by the end of September. Even if I have to use the shampoo on my cats, the little packets have to go.

:lol: I love it! :lol:

Napturallypretty1908

Finished up my Aussie Moist Deep Conditioner. Pretty sure I won't repurchase it. I'm getting a sew-in new weekend so Im not sure if I'll be able to finish any products before that.

Current Stash:
Shampoos:
- Camille Rose Naturals Sweet Ginger Cleansing Rinse (V)
- Obia Naturals Coconut Shea Shampoo Bar (V)
- Chagrin Valley Butter Shampoo Bar (V)
- Chagrin Valley Extra Honey Beer Shampoo Bar

Conditioners:
- Herbal Essence Hello Hydration

Deep Conditioners:
- Obia Naturals Babassu Deep Conditioner (V)

Leave In Conditioners/Moisturizers:
- Maui Moisture Curl Quench Coconut Oil Curl Smoothie (V)

Oils:
- The Mane Choice Ancient Egyptian Oil

Gels/Edge Control:
- Mielle Organics Flexible Hold Edge Gel
- Camille Rose Curl Maker (V)

Stylers:
- Obia Naturals Curl Enhancing Cream (V)
- Qhermet Biologics Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter (Winter HG) (Vegetarian)

Alma Petra

Finished up my Aussie Moist Deep Conditioner. Pretty sure I won't repurchase it. I'm getting a sew-in new weekend so Im not sure if I'll be able to finish any products before that.

Current Stash:
Shampoos:

Conditioners:

Deep Conditioners:

Oils:

Gels/Edge Control:

Stylers:

I wish I had a stash as small as yours!

Alma Petra

Me, too! I need my cousin Amber's phone number! There are like 4 or 5 natural, Type 4 heads in her household. I want to ship a large, full box of products to her. I need her address, or I'm going to end up sending them to my cousin Allison, and they are Type 2/3 over there. :lachen:
:lachen::lachen:
How many products in total do you own now? And what products do you want to get rid off in this round?

YvetteWithJoy

On break
:lachen::lachen:
How many products in total do you own now? And what products do you want to get rid off in this round?

I'm at the number I was at last time I did a count, plus 3. I purchased a prepoo mud mask and some ayurvedic shea butter and was gifted three products . . . but someone took 2 products off of my hands.

I have finally found the product combination from which I don't care to deviate. Finally. Finally. So I no longer want to store the other products.

Alma Petra

I'm at the number I was at last time I did a count, plus 3. I purchased a prepoo mud mask and some ayurvedic shea butter and was gifted three products . . . but someone took 2 products off of my hands.

I have finally found the product combination from which I don't care to deviate. Finally. Finally. So I no longer want to store the other products.

Oh I see. I'm asking because I might be able to get some products off your hand if that would be okay. Could you DM me?

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Oh I see. I'm asking because I might be able to get some products off your hand if that would be okay. Could you DM me?

Absolutely.

I already have a spreadsheet typed up listing the product, whether I ever touched the product with my (clean :lol:) fingers or not, and how much is left. Most have not been touched with fingers. :)

I'll get it to you this afternoon because I need to do a couple of updates, and I need to commence getting ready for church.

Alma Petra

Absolutely.

I already have a spreadsheet typed up listing the product, whether I ever touched the product with my (clean :lol:) fingers or not, and how much is left. Most have not been touched with fingers. :)

I'll get it to you this afternoon because I need to do a couple of updates, and I need to commence getting ready for church.
Oh awesome! You are so kind dear :kiss:and so thorough too. I love that!

trclemons

I finished the following:

1. KJ Naturals Raspberry Lemonade Leave In Conditioner
2. Liquid Gold Green Magic Hair Growth Cream
3. She Scent It Banana Brulee DC
4. Serenti Strawberry Champagne Scalp Scrub

Napturallypretty1908

I got a sew-in installed today and picked up some products to help take care of the weave. I've added Maui Moisture Curl Quench Coconut Oil Shampoo, Maui Moisture Curl Quench Coconut Oil Conditioner, Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Smoothing Conditioner and the OGX Argan Oil. I also purchased two Leave In conditioners from Annabelle's Perfect Blends (just got their shipping notice :toocool:). I'm expecting to finish up the herbal essences can The Mane Choice oil soon.

Updated Stash:
Shampoos:
- Maui Moisture Curl Quench Coconut Oil Shampoo (For Weave)

Conditioners:
- Maui Moisture Curl Quench Coconut Oil Conditioner (For Weave)
- Garner Whole Blends Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter Smoothing Conditioner (For Weave)

Deep Conditioners:

- Annabelle's Perfect Blends Leave In Conditioner Sprays (2)

Oils:
- OGX Argan Oil

Gels/Edge Control:

Stylers:

faithVA

I'm slowly, very slowly working through things. I used up the As I Am So Much Moisture. I don't think I'm going to repurchase this. I also finished up a moisturizing spritz I had. Not sure what I'm going to work on next. I think most of the other things I have are full jars so may not finish up anything else before the end of the year.

faithVA

Absolutely.

Please feel free to hit me up if and when you add new products to your list.

faithVA

I shampooed and conditioned tonight so I could apply henna. I forgot I had the generic bottle of Nexxus Conditioner. I conditioned and detangled with that. I'm almost finished with this bottle. I probably have 1 or 2 more uses.