2017 Use Up The Stash Challenge

faithVA

Playing around with different product combos tonight. I used the Kinky Curly gel. I will focus on using that up. I also used up the last of a sample size Nexxus Deep Conditioner.

I bought a bottle of Mielle Organics cowash. I tried it tonight but didn't like it. I will be taking it back and probably replace it with a Mane Choice 3 in 1.

xu93texas

Here is my update for the month of November. I used up or gave away seven items:
-XCEL 21 spray
-CRN Curlmaker gel
-Jakeala Shiloh hair balm
-Shescentit Curl Moist conditioner
-SM High Porosity Moisture correct treatment (gave away)
-Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat shampoo
-French Perm Stabilizer Plus (trashed)

trclemons

I finished off my HQ Pineapple Coconut Oil, Queens of Curls Rejuvenator Oil, Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea Leave In Conditioner, Infusium 23 Leave In Conditioner, Thann Conditioner, Coconut Restore Conditioner & Blue Roze Coconut Cream Vinegar Rinse.

Last edited:

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I didn't purchase any hair items during Black Friday. But I got tons of sample sizes from my Sephora and Ulta orders.

I only finished up one full size and one sample size hair product during the month of November. I have like 4-5 full size products with only 25% or less of product. I hope I can get them done in the next 2-3 weeks.

faithVA

Didn't use anything up but working on the small bottle of Nexxus Shampoo I have and the Kinky Curly. I like the Nexxus products so I may try a color safe shampoo from one of their lines.

I love my Mane Choice Egyptian leave-in. This brand is getting better and better to me.

morgandenae

Morgan Denae'
Used up SSI Sugar Peach Conditioner and CD Hair Milk Refresher spray taking down this sew-in.

Only bought from one place for hair products this Black Friday (decided for Kindred Butters rather than APB). This stuff looks and smells amazing :love:

trclemons

I received 1 of my 2 products from my black Friday purchases the Naturelle Grow Indian Rose Clay Moisturizing Hair Mask Conditioner.

morgandenae

Morgan Denae'
Gave away a LA Girl Gel, Hydroquench Greaseless Moisture, Alikay Natural Shine Glaze, and Tresemme Naturals Conditioner

Used up a Tresemme Perfectly Undone Conditioner, Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle Conditioner, Kj Naturals Hair Milk, and BB Hair Oil

That'll probably be all for this year. Got rid of 44 products and bought 10. Will try for 50 again next year.

trclemons

Today, I finished 2 samples of Sashapure Shampoo, 1 sample of Ouidad Cleansing Oil, Naturelle Grow Ginger Peach Leave In Spray, KJ Grow It Oil and I removed an ayurvedic skin powder that should not have been included on my hair product list.

Last edited:

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Used up a Camille Rose Aloe Whipped Butter Gel. I should use up 2 more products before the end of the year, bringing me below 30. I'm also trying to decide what to do with my As I Am Curling Jelly.