2017 Wig Challenge

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
Im going to join you ladies next year. I skipped this year but I just ordered 21 wigs from hairsisters so I guess I'm finna be back in, lol. I've never ordered this many wigs before so I hope they ship everything with no problem. I paid with paypal, just in case they try to play me. I normally just buy from wigtypes but hairsisters had wigs for $4 and $8. ALL IN NORMAL COLORS!!! I only paid $232 bucks for all of that stuff so I couldn't resist!

sarumoki

Epicurean Empress
Im going to join you ladies next year. I skipped this year but I just ordered 21 wigs from hairsisters so I guess I'm finna be back in, lol. I've never ordered this many wigs before so I hope they ship everything with no problem. I paid with paypal, just in case they try to play me. I normally just buy from wigtypes but hairsisters had wigs for $4 and $8. ALL IN NORMAL COLORS!!! I only paid $232 bucks for all of that stuff so I couldn't resist!
Did you say 21?

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
Did you say 21?

Yes, and I'm praying they arrive when my husband is at work, lol.

Sensationnel Inna x 3 (I call this wig my "scarf wig" when its cold)
Freetress Ursula x 3 (love this wig for work)
Outre Tisha (excited to try this one--never really did a half wig before)
Outre Donna
Outre Irene
Outre Honey
Outre Abella
Outre Evonne
Outre Paris
Outre Lydia
Outre 4C-Coily
Outre Sherise
Outre Nancy x 2 (standard basic beanie wig)
Outre Pam
Its A Half Wig Ellie
Model Model Moon Walk

mzpurp

@Evallusion Wow!!!! That's quite a haul!!!

I will be joining you ladies also in 2018. I recently purchased 5 wigs and I think I'm ready to start wearing them out and in rotation!

Friday Night Hair - GLS95
Friday Night Hair - GLS64

BlackHairSpray.com:
FreeTress Hania - 23033
Outre Keri - DR2730
FreeTress Danity - OP27

I'm in love with the Keri wig! The first time I wore it, I got a lot of compliments. I didn't gel it down tho so I'm working on perfecting gelling it down and I think I want to pluck some hair so it doesn't look too wiggy but other than that, I'm ready to put this hair away!!!

sarumoki

Epicurean Empress

I will be joining you ladies also in 2018. I recently purchased 5 wigs and I think I'm ready to start wearing them out and in rotation!

BlackHairSpray.com:
FreeTress Hania - 23033
Outre Keri - DR2730
FreeTress Danity - OP27

I'm in love with the Keri wig! The first time I wore it, I got a lot of compliments. I didn't gel it down tho so I'm working on perfecting gelling it down and I think I want to pluck some hair so it doesn't look too wiggy but other than that, I'm ready to put this hair away!!!
Where did you find Keri? I was looking for one a while ago but it was sold out everywhere.

Evallusion

LiloLombardi

BlackHairSpray.com:
FreeTress Hania - 23033
Outre Keri - DR2730
FreeTress Danity - OP27

Yes, should last me the whole year! FNH makes some nice wigs!!

natural2008

Yes, and I'm praying they arrive when my husband is at work, lol.

Sensationnel Inna x 3 (I call this wig my "scarf wig" when its cold)
Freetress Ursula x 3 (love this wig for work)
Outre Tisha (excited to try this one--never really did a half wig before)
Outre Donna
Outre Irene
Outre Honey
Outre Abella
Outre Evonne
Outre Paris
Outre Lydia
Outre 4C-Coily
Outre Sherise
Outre Nancy x 2 (standard basic beanie wig)
Outre Pam
Its A Half Wig Ellie
Model Model Moon Walk

You are not messing around lol.

beauti

Ok so I have a Christmas party coming up and I think I'm gonna wear a half wig for a more realistic look. I will have to straighten the perimeter of my hair though ugh!

Well here's a list of half wigs I think are cute
Freetress flatter girl
Its a half wig portia
Its a wig natural yaki long
Its a wig alexandra
Outre dominican straight
Sensationnel pearl

Sensationnel boutique bundles kinky straight

Outre brazilian boutique volume pressed

Outre brazilian boutique sleek pressed

Outre brazilian boutique body
Newborn free fatima

Now I gotta figure out which 1 to wear :look:

Oh and I'm down for 2018 wig challenge! :toocool: I will hang until April-ish

sarumoki

Epicurean Empress
I'm going to DR and I have no idea what kind of wig to do. I was thinking curly at first, but now I'm not sure.

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
This challenge has helped me to learn how to choose good wigs for me. I have become a skilled and confident wig wearer. I have learned so much from participating in this thread and from being privy to all your lovely wigs. Thank you everyone.