2018 2019 Pre Poo Challenge

KaciaLN12

Well, that's African Pride Pre-poo has changed the game. I now detangle before I shampoo (only with that product, as it is the definition of slip), so technically I'm always pre-pooing. That product is so bomb. I feel like I actually lose less hair on wash days, simply because it has so much slip that my strands just slide past each other and around the bristles of my detangling brush.

VictoriousBrownFlower

after my prepoo with avocado banana honey coconut milk powder aloe vera gel and herb infused oil my hair was shedding. I didn't know why but knew something was wrong. I tried bentonite clay but it didn't work. Come to find out the prepoo was super moisturizing and overmoisturized my hair. I did a really intensive protein treatment as a prepoo with the neutral protein filler (1-2 oz) and my reg dc (but just enough). I wanted it to be super protein based. It seems to have done the trick. My hair is back to normal but a little in need of moisture. So next wk maybe i'll do the coconut milk prepoo again(not sure yet it's pretty intense with the moisture).

Aggie

My regimen this weekend is:

Pre-poo - Chicoro's moisture pre-poo of AVG and EVCO - I need the big guns this weekend and this works well on my hair.
Shampoo - Natur Growth Bambu shampo
Protein DC - Natur Growth Bambu DC
Moisturizing DC - Afro Love Hair Souffle mixed with Bekura YAM Nectar
Leave-in - IN Aloe and Hibiscus
M/S - CFCG Curl Moisturizer and BM Grease or diy Shea Butter
Style - Bunning since my hair still roots still look pretty dark from my henna color last weekend.

Wenbev

Trying to use up old conditioners. Cholesterol, grape seed oil, argan oil, conditioner packet from ORS relaxer box, clary sage and rosemary EOs. With heat for a hour and then probably lazy time for another hour without heat.

Still dealing with dryness and cant sort out if external or internal.

Wenbev

Kitchen sink prepoo today with heat for an hour.
Cholesterol, liquid aminos, apricot oil, neem oil, clary sage and rosemary EOs.
My scalp has been dry but not flaky and new growth is dry so the clary sage will help to rebalance the sebum in my scalp which should then nourish the NG. Cholesterol and aminos for protein. Neem for growth.