• We will be upgrading the forum, gallery and blogs with the latest versions of the software we use. This will cause some disruption. We will however try our best to minimize it. The maintenance will start the first week of May 2022 and will continue until all upgrades are completed (both software and hardware). Thank you for your understanding.

2018 2019 Pre Poo Challenge

Aggie

I did not actually prepoo this wash day because my hair was saturated in shea butter and Nairobi Vita Sheen hair dress. I didn't need to prepoo so I guess you could say this was my prepoo.

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Pre-pood on Wednesday and proceeded to then DC with 22nd Century Natural Woman's hair stew + melted shea butter. I use it as a protein of sorts. Hair is butter soft too :yep:.

Aggie

Sunday after church:

Prepoo - NG Rose Clay Mask mixed with evoo and avg
Rinse - Creme of Nature ACV Clarifying Rinse
Shampoo - Joico Moisture recovery Shampoo
Protein DC - Amika Triple Rx Mask
Moisture DC - Kerastase Chroma Riche mixed in with Kerastase Oleo-Relax Mask
Leave-in - Mielle Organics Pomegranate & Honey
M/S - Much later with Dudley's PCA Moisture Retainer sealed with a combination of Nairobi Vita-Sheen Hairdress and Shea Butter

Aggie

This is my regimen this coming Sunday:

-Prepoo with NG Rose Clay, avg, and hot evoo
-Shampoo - Nairobi Detox Poo
-Shampoo - Keracare Deatngling & Moisturizing Poo
-Protein Treatment - Nairobi Prota-Sil Reconstructor & Strengthening Treatment
-Moisturizing Treatment - Nairobi Humecta-Sil Moisture Replenishing Conditioner
-Leave-in with Redken Extreme Anti-Snap (looks like I may need some Nairobi Leave-in)
-M/S Nairobi Hair & Scalp Daily Moisturizing Hairdress and sealed with Nairobi Vita-Sheen Hairdress

Last edited: