2018 2019 Pre Poo Challenge

Wenbev

I'm a pre poo lover and do so on each wash day. oils, conditoners laced with oils, diy oils, honey, egg yolks, molasses, etc All with a heat cap for 45-60min except for any prepoo with eggs. I'm currently 2 weeks into 4 weeks of box braids, so Imma just read and try not to buy any more products. even tho I want to get my hands on the kingsley line :look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used one of my DIY SB-Blend and some Phyto Pre-Poo Oil.

Will whip up a special SB Pre-Poo.

Thinking now what I could add to it?:scratchchin:

KaciaLN12

I was lazy this past wash day and just pre-pooed with a mix of olive and coconut oil. But I wet my hair first then applied the oil, instead of putting the oil on dry hair. I feel it really helped with moisture and slip. I used to put the oil on dry hair because I heard it penetrates better, but I never really keep the oil on long enough for it to penetrate, anyway. So, water and oil for a lazy day pre-poo.

Wanderland

Same old same old prepoo basically using Chicoros recipe. Dampening hair with aloe Vera juice water mix then coating with olive oil and castor blend. Under heating cap for 30 minutes. Hair so soft and detangled. After I contemplated whether I needed a shampoo or not because my hair felt great.
I used the actual aloe plant for a few washes which was great but I need to go back to the store and I keep AVJ stocked.

GGsKin

I'm gonna join this challenge because I've been consistently pre-pooing before each wash, even though I may not always 'poo. Right now I have on a mix of warmed coconut oil and Shea, with Brahmi, bringraj, henna, and rose petal powder. I'll leave this on for a couple of hrs before clay-washing.

Dee-Licious

I used Mane Choice Heavenly Halo yesterday. I know I shouldn't but I did keep it in all day before shampooing out. My hair was feeling dry and I just needed a big moisture boost, this product is it. I won't leave it in my hair all day on a regular basis though, only occasionally. My hair is so soft and feels beautifully moisturised.

I'll have to ensure I always I have this, I cannot run out!!
Did you use more from the heavenly halo line or just the prepoo?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So, I whipped up a Sh.ea Butter Pre-Poo from a Dual Recipe I got from @BronxJazzy and @Saludable84 Hey Ladies!:wave:

I used the Yellow SB from Cleo's Choice, a splash of Pure AVJ and some Avocado Oil and a deliciously smelling scented oil. :love:

I started to make another batch with Herb Infused Henna Oil but remembered what @BronxJazzy said about making 'Small Batches'. :up:

Will use this next wash day.

VictoriousBrownFlower

So, I whipped up a Sh.ea Butter Pre-Poo from a Dual Recipe I got from @BronxJazzy and @Saludable84 Hey Ladies!:wave:

I used the Yellow SB from Cleo's Choice, a splash of Pure AVJ and some Avocado Oil and a deliciously smelling scented oil. :love:

I started to make another batch with Herb Infused Henna Oil but remembered what @BronxJazzy said about making 'Small Batches'. :up:

Will use this next wash day.
Remember to report back with how the butter felt while using ,and how it affected your hair (ease of detangling, if there's extra moistness after washing. etc...) How long do you plan to leave it on for? Are you gonna use heat or just let it sit with a plastic cap?