2018 Challenge - Cowash, Cocleanse, Mud Wash, Honey Cleanse, & Others

SunkissedLife

basking in the sun
1/4 c Rhassoul
1/4 c aloe Vera juice
3/4 c warm water
5 drops each (rosemary, tea tree, yling yling) - you can use any essential oil

Thank you. Does this recipe only yield enough for one wash day or can you keep your mix for longer?

What brand of clay do you use? I am going to place an order on amazon soon but the brand fusion of culture recommended is almost $20 for 1 lb. I will likely use lavender or orange blossom essential oil.

Are you still using this clay wash? How has your hair responded/grown?

Aggie

This morning I poured some of my herbal tea rinse on my scalp and hair while I showered.

My routine for tonight and tomorrow:

-I decided to detox my hair and scalp tonight with JMoniquesNaturals Dead Sea Mud Hair Mask overnight tonight.
-I will shampoo in the morning with Keracare Detangling Moisturizing Shampoo,
-Henna my hair

-Olaplex steps #1 through 5
-Deep Condition with a combination of Natur Growth Cayena Wood and Castor Argan mixed with a little NG Rose Clay DC for softness.

-Leave-in with SSI Cranberry Cream Hair Cocktail
-Heavy seal later with Lustrasilk Curl Max Curl Moisturizer, Shea Butter and Grease
-Scalp massage with Follicle Care Bambu Scalp Drops and jbco.

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
Thank you. Does this recipe only yield enough for one wash day or can you keep your mix for longer?

What brand of clay do you use? I am going to place an order on amazon soon but the brand fusion of culture recommended is almost $20 for 1 lb. I will likely use lavender or orange blossom essential oil.

Are you still using this clay wash? How has your hair responded/grown?

This was enough for 2 wash days. I’ve since thus changed my recipe but it still yields for Rhassoul Clay.

I originally was using Rhassoul Clay from HennaSooq.... but I purchased the Rhassoul Clay from Belle Bar as part of the Curly Proverbz challenge. I have enough Rhassoul Clay to last me awhile.

Once I’m all out, I’ll most likely purchase my RC from Anita Grant. I like the trainer texture of Rhassoul as appose to the powder.

$20 for 1 lb sounds awesome. I would sample different textures to see what you prefer. But my hair loves Rhassoul Clay. I’ve been washing my hair w/ it since Feb or Mar (whenever it was released and my curls have loved it since then).

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Cleansed:
As I Am Coconut Cowash & Koils By Nature Detoxifying Mint Charcoal

Final R/O:
Oyin Handmade's Honey Hemp

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Cleansing:
KeraVada HydroMax Cleansing Conditioner

Final Rinse Out:
SM Weightless Moisture Creme Rinse (or something)

Lita

Curls and Potions-Chebe Clay wash..My hair felt a little coated but,thicker..I followed with Mane & Tail Con to rinse it out..My hair still feels a little ticker but,not coated..I like this Chebe Clay Cleanser..

Happy Hair Growing!

Aggie

Tonight:

-Prepooing overnight with JMonique's Dead Sea Mud Hair Wash.

Tomorrow:

-Shampooing with Keracare Detangling Moisturizing Shampoo
-Deep Conditioning with Keracare 5 in 1 Reconstructor (Protein)
-Followed with Kerastase Chroma Active Deep Conditioner (Moisture)
-Leave-in - Redken Extreme Anti Snap
-M/S SCurl Jherri Juice sealed with BM Grease and my Shea Butter blend