ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
@ElevatedEnergy
Made a really, really nice SB-Blend with my Mango Powder. :love:

Very smooth & creamy. :lick:

Turned out excellent. I wish I would have written down what I used. :ohwell:

I did use Mango EO to scent it tho'.:love2:

Yummy!!! I need to pull mine out too!

I'm itching to make something....don't know what yet, but I always start with tea...So I have some rosemary herbs steeping. My entire kitchen smells so good.

Aggie

I'll give my calendula oil 1 more week to infuse for a total of 6 weeks on my candle warmer. It should be quite intense by then.

When that's complete, I'll put another one to infuse like @AbsyBlvd did with Calendula and Fenugreek seeds since I have a ton of these in my stash.

I also have quite a bit of horsetail so I may add that one as well or make some tea rinse with many of the herbs from my stash. I have a lottttt!

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
It's been a month since my henna/indigo treatment, so prepping a henna gloss conditioning mask.

It has:
Henna powder, Amla Powder, Bhringraj powder, honey powder, coconut milk powder, banana powder and guava powder.

Will mix it with the rosemary tea I steeped a few days ago, then add in a dallop of whipped Shea butter, some peach kernel oil and some Trader Joe's TTT conditioner. Let it marinate alllllllllllllll day and rinse it out before bed. :2inlove:

Aggie

It's been a month since my henna/indigo treatment, so prepping a henna gloss conditioning mask.

It has:
Henna powder, Amla Powder, Bhringraj powder, honey powder, coconut milk powder, banana powder and guava powder.

Will mix it with the rosemary tea I steeped a few days ago, then add in a dallop of whipped Shea butter, some peach kernel oil and some Trader Joe's TTT conditioner. Let it marinate alllllllllllllll day and rinse it out before bed. :2inlove:
This sounds like a great combination @ElevatedEnergy. I like that you use teas to make your henna mixtures from. I will start doing the same thing since I have a ton of herbs in my stash.

NicWhite

It has:

Where did you get you peach kernel oil? I have been trying to find a reputable company that sells it.