2018 Coffee Tea Ayurv Henna Cassia Rice Clay Mud Avj Acv Onion

Sally.

I've been using a fenugreek oil for the last 6 months which I adore but does anyone use fenugreek seeds soaked in water as part of their wash day routine? So the past month I've been soaking the seeds overnight in water and then using that water as part of shampoo process. Last time I tried to blend the seeds but that was a no go when it came time to rinse. I'm wondering if anyone else is using fenugreek water in their regimen.
i was at my natural grocer/herb store today and saw they had fenugreek seed powder. maybe that might work better for you. i did see whole foods has fenugreek in their bulk section, but it was the seed.

NowIAmNappy

i was at my natural grocer/herb store today and saw they had fenugreek seed powder. maybe that might work better for you. i did see whole foods has fenugreek in their bulk section, but it was the seed.

Maybe I'll try that and just use the fenugreek seeds to make the oil. I'll keep you posted.

snoop

I completed an onion juice rinse on Thursday. I haven't been keeping up with them the way that I should. I think rice water is the only thing that I have left to try. After that, I want to go back to keeping my routine super simple.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Koils By Nature Detoxifying Conditioner (Activated Charcoal and Rhassoul Clay)
Cantu's ACV Rinse
Tea Rinse (either Horsetail or Rosemary)
Rice Water Rinse

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So for those doing rice water rinses, what benefits have you been seeing? Have you noticed accelerated growth?
@snoop
Thank you for reminding me to get back on this! :hug2:

I used it last week (after I read your post) and again today. I use it under my DC'er. I rinse with it and put my DC on top.

I like the way my Hair responds to it, although it stanks.:barf: I can't say accelerated growth or anything, because I'm using it under my DC'ers, but I can say, I like the way my hair responds to it.

Will continue to use it weekly throughout the summer. I bought a big bag of it for that purpose, so I might as well use it.

I also bought a Pre-Made DC'er from someone on ETSY, that I haven't tried yet.