2018 Coffee Tea Ayurv Henna Cassia Rice Clay Mud Avj Acv Onion

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
Has anyone ever taken:
Ayurveda Powder and mixed it with an Ayurveda Oil and made like a Paste to use as a Treatment or Pre-Poo?

I'm thinking about doing that. I always use a DC'er and mix it with Powders, but I am thinking about using the Powders and an Oil and make a Pre-Poo Treatment.

@Ltown @Aggie @shawnyblazes @Lita and Everyone else - have you ever done/tried this?

I did before w/ Neem. Terrible idea. My headache was so strong and went away the instant I washed it out.

However I just found organic ashawaganda powder (Indian ginseng) at TJ Maxx and I’m excited to make some paste out of that.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@shawnyblazes
This sounds good.

I bought something from her a while ago and I liked it, but thought it was overpriced and the shipping was overpriced.
I bought sample years ago on the swap board and couldn’t even remember them. I remember buying them but I didn’t recall liking them or not. If you order from her website you get 15%

So far everything I’ve recently bought is potent. I’m dabbling in the New Year with her items and see how it goes. @IDareT'sHair

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Thanks for asking for us. At least we know we ain't getting:abducted:
@GGsKin
I bought something from her last year and left a "Neutral" review and she convo'ed me and asked me why and I told her I thought her items were "pricey" 4oz for $20.00 (including shipping) and she asked what I thought the price should be and I told her no more than $10.00 + Shipping.:look:

Then I told her about LHCF and asked if she would be willing to offer the members a discount and she said "No" Not at this time.:eek: