2018 Curlyproverbz-inspired Regimen Challenge

Tefnut

Do you mind sharing Curly Proverbz green tea and castor oil method? Unable to find it online. TIA!

Fall / Winter CP plans

Keep my hair in twists 50 % of the time and build up to 80%.

Her green tea & castor oil method on twists seems like a great idea since I’ll be wearing a SLAP anyway to protect my hair from the cold.

KenyafromCT

Before was taken on March 3 when I started this Challenge as well as the CurlyProberbz Challenge.

After was taken on August 25. Honestly I should have taken pics today Sep 2 since my definition was even better. I’m just elated. I suffered a major setback March 2017... literally bald in some areas and I’m just about 80% recovered (noticeable length difference to myself)

Prepoo - Belle Bar “Cairo” and aloe vera gel (Naptural85 aloe leaf tutorial)

Cleanse - I alternated FAITHFULLY biweekly between my B.B. Rhassoul DIY wash (CP & Nap85 has rhassoul tutorials) & a shikakai (ayurvedic) shampoo bar

Condition - I also alternated FAITHFULLY between moisture & strengthing as apart of the Belle Bar X CurlyProverbz challenge (if you’re familiar). Week 1 (B.B. Waikiki + Shea Moisture HP Mask) Week 2 (B.B. x CP Henna Gloss + EBW Masque)

Rinse/LOC Method - I tried sticking to the rice water rinse but it was hard remembering to prep 48 hrs before wash day to allow for fermentation. But I did like the results.

Leave In - Maximrum Hydration Method
(As of 8/25 Belle Bar Sudan & Natty Leave In)
Oil - Shea Moisture High Porosity Oil
Cream - Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
(As of 8/25 Camille Rose Naturals Coconut Water Setting Creme - See CurlyProverbz Wash n Go Routine)

Gel - Eco (Olive PERMANENTLY), KCCC for twist outs)
Wow. Look at that growth. How long is your hair now??

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
Can you link that thread you mentioned? I did a couple of searches and couldn’t find it. Thank you!!

snoop

Bumping with a question:

Has anyone done treatments (i.e. masks or glosses) more than once per week? Did you see any difference between twice weekly treatments and weekly treatments?

KenyafromCT

Bumping with a question:

Has anyone done treatments (i.e. masks or glosses) more than once per week? Did you see any difference between twice weekly treatments and weekly treatments?
I haven’t. But a hair vlogger on YT says she does and her hair was so thick and juicy. Can’t remember who it was.