2018 February What Did You Buy This Week?

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Walgreens
SM Marshmallow Root & Blueberries 2n1 shampoo/conditioner and Detangling Leave in Conditioner

Target online

Curls Blueberry Mint tea scalp treatment x’s 2

Vital Proteins Beauty Collagen powder (lavender lemon)

Tomorrow I’m goin to get
Shescentit
2 Scalp boosting botanical sprays
2 Growth Healthy Scalp Elixirs

And from supermarket

Onions
Whole garlic
Cayenne pepper

TwoSnapsUp

TwoSnapsUp

@TwoSnapsUp That looks like a reformulated version of the original...please give us your review/comparison of the two when you use it.
I haven’t used the old version in years. I don’t remember anything spectacular about it.

I used this one last night. I’ve been seeing small broken pieces of hair lately (I’m going through some sort of set back. SMH) and was looking for a moisturizing DC. I never knew what “my hair felt like butter” meant until I used this last night.

I didn’t wash my hair first, just put this in my hair and sat with a conditioning cap on for about an hour before I washed it out. I’m relaxed with less than half an inch of new growth. The real test, IMO, will be when I have 1+ inches of new growth to work with. I’m not ready to claim it as a staple just yet.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
My purchases this month:

Cleopatra
10 pounds of Shea butter. Was sent 11.4 instead! Yay!
4 ounces Argan oil

Bulk Apothecary
2 ounces each of the following fragrance oils:

Japanese Cherry Blossom
Twilight Woods
Candy Cane
Buttercream Icing
Almond Coconut Milk
Sun & Sand

14% off today using code: Valentine

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
I picked up Silicon Mix, the Bamboo one upload_2018-2-15_14-5-44.jpeg.

If it was edible I'd eat it. The smell tickles me all over :look::blush2:.

Hair feels soft - er. I used it as a moisturizer just because I wanted the smell in my hair. This weekend ill DC with it.

I will take a ride to the Beauty Supply today after work, just to pick up a tub of Shea Butter since...You all keep talking about it.:D

prettyinpurple

Got that good ol' school Queen Helen cholestrol conditioner a few days ago too. I can't wait to use it.
Ooh I'd probably like that.

I bought the cholesterol conditioner at a BSS. They probably have that ORS one too.

I haven't been to a BSS in ages and it was lovely. It's a good sized one, clean and the shelves were well-stocked. Also I'm happy that a lot of the BSS in the area are Ethiopian-owned, instead of owned by others. It is a much more pleasant shopping experience as well :yep:.