2018 February What Did You Buy This Week?

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Cocoa butter

I’m trying to show restraint this month after going ham at the Michael Kors store for my mother and mother-in-law’s birthday gifts.

Platinum

Ordered from Amazon today:

2 boxes of Brahmi powder
2 boxes of Bhringraj powder
Copper loc beads.

:grin:

I’m thinking about ordering some other copper loc beads and cowrie shells from Etsy.

Received the Bhringraj powder and the loc beads rather quickly, still waiting on my Brahmi. I tracked the delivery and it says that it was delivered yesterday but I didn't get it. :angry2::wallbash:

Aggie

Nothing Hair or skin related purchases this week. I don't need anything at the moment. I will purchase something if there is a 50% off sale with JMoniques's Naturals Rum and Raisin Body Butter or Naturelle Grow Rose Clay Deep Conditioner but those are the only 2 I'm interested in right now.

Last edited:

Aggie

Today I picked up my Pseudo-collagen and Cleopatraschoice skincare order from the courier. I don't have anything else coming in so I am officially purchase free for now. Nothing purchased and nothing arriving since I have all my packages as of right now.

Aggie

My Brahmi powder was delivered to my leasing office. :ohwell: I finally got it today and I'm making a homemade oil. :grin:
I see you are making your ayurveda oils like I am @Platinum. I have some Calendula Oil brewing right now and will let it infuse for about 2 to 3 weeks before I use it. I might consider making some hibiscus oil and henna oil next.

Last edited:

Platinum

I see you are making you ayurveda oils like I am @Platinum. I have some Calendula Oil brewing right now and will let it infuse for about 2 to 3 weeks before I use it. I might consider making some hibiscus oil and henna oil next.

Yes! I remember the extra growth when I used the powders back in the day. I can't use the powders in the same manner anymore so I'm going to try making infused oils and teas.:yep:

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
@keranikki
How are you going to use it?

I ask because Ms. Cleo's sent me Cocoa Butter instead of the SB I ordered and I'm not even going to bother trying to return it and get it corrected. I might as well keep it and use it.:angry2:

I’m going to combine it with Shea butter, my CP oil, and some essential oils to make a hair butter. I have a Shea body butter that I made with rose powder, but I don’t like the texture on my skin. I’m going to use it as a base.