2018 Oil Grease Butter Creme Lotion Pomade Challenge

Aggie

SSI Coco Creme Leave-in sealed with my special DIY SB blend. Okay I know I said this before, but this combo is really awesome at moisturizing my thirsty strands :yep:.

NaturallyATLPCH

What happened?
Almost two months ago, a 16 ounce Shea Amla Hemp Castor parfait I ordered was runny and soupy. Mind you I had to wait almost three weeks to get the product. After I contacted her with pictures, she suggested I either send it back for a refund (huge side eye) or she could ship another one out.
Well I opted to wait for her to send one but it had been almost a week, and out of the PayPal dispute window. So one day before the dispute window approached, I had not heard anything so I filed a dispute. She went ahead and refunded my money.
You should have offered to do that anyway instead of offering to refund me once I had to pay shipping to send it back. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
What happened?
@gorgeoushair
What NaturallyATLPCH Said.:angry2:

I also ordered 16oz SAP and it was runny and soupy as well. It took forever to receive it. I filed a PP Dispute and she also wanted me to ship it back. (NaturallyATLPCH sent photos of hers). She also refunded my money. I know it came out the same messed up batch.

Now that I've been playing in SB - I can tell immediately when I've mixed in too much oil, so I know she knew when she whipped that, it was messed up from the jump.:look:

She promised to send me another order, but after she refunded my money she never sent it.

Almost two months ago, a 16 ounce Shea Amla Hemp Castor parfait I ordered was runny hnd soupy. Mind you I has to wait almost three weeks to get the product. After I contacted her with pictures, she suggested I either send it back for a refund (huge side eye) or she could ship another one out.
Well I opted to wait for her to send one but it had been almost a week, and out of the PayPal dispute window. So one day before the dispute window approached, I had not heard anything so I filed a dispute. She went ahead a refunded my money.
You should have offered to do that anyway instead of offering to refund me once I had to pay shipping to send it back.
:rolleyes: