2018 Oil Grease Butter Creme Lotion Pomade Challenge

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
It's a New Year!

So Let's Make it a New You with the Annual Oil, Grease, Butter, Creme, Lotion, Pomade Challenge.

Doesn't matter what you use, just come in and let us know! You know what to do. :2inlove:

The Challenge is Open to ALL from January - January. You can Join Anytime.:yep:

My Only REQUIREMENT is No Random Posts - For the Continuity of the Thread. Either Join us or ask a Member your question via PM.:nono2:

The Reason you are being "Mentioned" is because you were a part of the 2017 Challenge:
@ladybee1922
@charmtreese
@NappyNelle
@Aggie
@curlyhersheygirl
@Sharpened
@bajandoc86
@xu93texas
@NaturallyBri87
@NaturallyATLPCH
@Beany
@Beamodel
@Bibliophile
@imaginary
@shortdub78
@TrueSugar
@sissimpson
@ItsMeLilLucky
@Pmpomatic
@Shay72
@CeeLex33
@Ltown
@demlew
@Nicole Hunter
@MileHighDiva
@Daina
@beingofserenity
@larry3344
@flyygirlll2
@Saludable84
@OriginalBeauty
@Lissa0821
@Royalq
@ejfel
@Alma Petra
@Froreal3
@curlyTisME
@Bad&Bougee
@RossBoss
@beautyaddict1913

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL

I'm late, but I'm here!

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Did a quicky detangling rinse with the last of Castor Mix #5. Castor Shea is next.

Why do I have the urge to try neem oil for a month or two? To see what it does, I guess. During the winter of course...

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Applied SSI Seyani Butter to my length, concentrating on ends. Then, I applied SSI Coriander & Fig to my length, ends, and edges. I'll be bunning tomorrow.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Did a triple oil wash/detangle with MCT, the very, very last of Castor Mix #5 (and let it sit while I showered), and then the Castor Shea Mix. I will never do the last mix again - it smelt funny even with the EOs and the texture was weird because the shea oil weakened the castor too much. I will add some more castor oil later.