2018 Oil Grease Butter Creme Lotion Pomade Challenge

Lita

@Lita
Have you checked out CeeCee's Naturals on ETSY? Good Stuff.

@IDareT'sHair Yes,the ayurvedic DC is really good,especially if you leave it on for more than an hour..The honey mask worked very well for me after henna treatments put the moisture right back into my hair..The jbco pomade my Mom really like that,kept her hair nice,soft and moisturized.."Shipping can take some time"

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yes,the ayurvedic DC is really good,especially if you leave it on for more than an hour..The honey mask worked very well for me after henna treatments put the moisture right back into my hair..The jbco pomade my Mom really like that,kept her hair nice,soft and moisturized.."Shipping can take some time"

Happy Hair Growing!
@Lita
Yes, I have a few things from her.:yep:

I loved the Fermented RW DC'er (and got a b/up). Good to know about the Ayurvedic DC'er (I have that too).

I have the Herbal Pomade and the JBCO Pomade & Lotion.

Ltown

Greyland
Use HV green butter/silk element soothing oil blend. Am i the only one still using HV green butter:look:, guess i'm showing my age old school:lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Am i the only one still using HV green butter:look:, guess i'm showing my age old school:lachen:
@Ltown
You have a Collector's Item!:drool:

Wish I could get my hands on some HV GTB right about now.:love:

I still have some Almond Glaze, Vatika Frosting and some Whipped Clouds I'm going to be holding on to.

You know HV is not "active" right now don't you? :cry3:

So, you better use your GTB very sparingly.:(

Ltown

Greyland
@Ltown
You have a Collector's Item!:drool:

Wish I could get my hands on some HV GTB right about now.:love:

I still have some Almond Glaze, Vatika Frosting and some Whipped Clouds I'm going to be holding on to.

You know HV is not "active" right now don't you? :cry3:

So, you better use your GTB very sparingly.:(

@IDareT'sHair , i figured something was up on BF when they didn't have it up. what's going on there? so i ordered some gel from hatche. I don't order as much but i do use it sparingly as i have venture to APB. since i don't have extra fridge i try not to buy too much. thx for head up.