2018 Use Up The Stash Challenge

faithVA

I used up the kerastase nutritive MasqueIntense. I like the way it works but it has too strong of a scent for me. I like all of the kerastase but unfortunately I can no longer tolerate the perfumes in them .

I'm making headway with the mane choice 3 in 1 leave in.

I found the my honey child works well with my twist so I'm no longer in a hurry to use it up.

I also found a design essentials foam I had tucked away. Going to try that on roller sets to see how it works before buying anything new.

My closet is starting to get some space in it.

Napturallypretty1908

Since my last update I'm finished up my Redken Anti-Snap (I liked it but won't repurchase since breakage isn't an issue for me at this length) and Qhermet Biologics Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter (loved when I had longer hair but just okay for a short cut). Also got rid of my Obia Coconut and Shea Shampoo Bar (was just okay to me) and one of my Mielle Organics Flexible Hold Edge Gel (Hate it, still trying to finish one). I've added Eden's Bodyworks Coconut Shea Leave In and Hydration Serum

Shampoos:
- Redken All Soft Shampoo
- OGX Shea Soft & Smooth Shampoo

Conditioners:
- Annabelle's perfect Blends Passionfruit Conditioner
- OGX Coconut Curls Conditioner

Deep Conditioners:
- Redken All Soft Conditioner (using as deep conditioner)
- Amika Triple RX DC

Leave In Conditioners:
- Annabelle's Perfect Blends Bamboo Strengthening Spray
- SCurl Texturizer Spray
-Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea Leave in
- Eden Bodyworks Hydration Serum

Gels/Edge Control:
- Mielle Organics Flexible Hold Edge Gel (1)
- Mane Choice 24K Gel
- Wetline Gel

Dayjoy

Old School Member
We used up KBB Sweet Ambrosia. Had a backup. I also gave my sister the two Ion Repair Solutions Treatment Packs. I gave her one to try sisnce I had a bad experience with it. It did well for her so I gave her the other one.

faithVA

Doing a protein treatment tonight. I used komaza on the back and aphoghee on the rest. I definitely like komaza better. I used the last of the komaza :sad: I will repurchase komaza after I finish off this aohoghee.

I'm going to use up the rest of this mane Choice type 4. I will repurpose the shampoo when I run out of conditioner.

faithVA

I forgot what I used up last week :ohwell:

Tonight I mixed TGIN moisturizer with Mane Choice leave-in. So I'm counting the Mane Choice-leave-in as used up. Won't repurchase that. So I'm counting the Mane Choice leave-in as used up.

I used the mixture today so there isn't much of that left. I have 1 use of that.

I plan on doing two strands this weekend so I will put a dent in something else. I think I can still use up 1 or 2 products.

Sally's has been calling me but I have been doing well to just stick to my stash. :yep:

Dayjoy

Old School Member
We used up a bottle of The Mane Choice Tropical Moringa shampoo. I went back to my staple Design Essentials Almond and Avocado to replace it. Then Ulta had DE BOGO 1/2 off and I had a 20% off coupon so I bought four more. Doing this kind of thing is why I do this challenge, but this is our favorite and we do go through it and I needed some stuff to keep my Platinum status at Ulta for next year, so, yeah.