2018 Wig Thread

Discussion in 'Hair Care Tips & Product Review Discussion' started by sarumoki, Dec 18, 2017.

1. brg240

brg240 Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    slay is soooooooo tight on my head. Not made for big heads/lots of hair. But it’s pretty and soft. I’ll have to have my hair braided to wear it :( and even then idk

Buena is going to need work but it is much roomier. I’ll try to work on it this weekend

2. ItsMeLilLucky

ItsMeLilLucky Aka Giveme D’Monee

Blog Posts:
    Media:
    Albums:
    *I used Imgflip since my picture wasn’t able to be uploaded here, that’s why it’s so big lol

This doesn’t have ANY parting space, but the texture is really soft and it doesn’t look wiggy except for the front (where it matters the most :lachen:) This is the perfect ponytail and headband wig. If you wanna wear it down, you need to leave your edges out to cover it.

[​IMG]

Pygmy_puff and MzSwift like this.
  3. sarumoki

sarumoki Epicurean Empress

Blog Posts:
    Media:
    Albums:
    I have so many wigs on my wish list that I don't even know what to buy next. :(

MzSwift likes this.
  4. sarumoki

sarumoki Epicurean Empress

Blog Posts:
    Media:
    Albums:
    Ordered three more wigs. I haven't worn Brielle out of the house yet because I can't quite figure out how to style her in an updo like this video:

MzSwift likes this.
  5. kikigirl

kikigirl Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Albums:
    Just updating to say they fixed the bumpy parting space problem on Hania.
    They changed the lace to a softer kind, and so far I’ve bought 2 wigs that were perfecto!
    The only other difference is that the hair texture seems a tad less yaki-ish. Out of the bag. But overall, the look is still the same, only with a nice flat parting space.

I checked the label and try to find differences between the old batches and the new ones. No way to tell. I got the soft lace version from Ebonyonline. The other hard lace versions were from a variety of stores. Here’s to hoping the old inventory gets out of circulation soon.

6. Royalq

Royalq Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    This wig starting to act up. I'm buying the human hair this weekend to make a wig. Lyna has served me well. I've worn her every single day. She been through alot lol

Pygmy_puff and MzSwift like this.