2020 & Beyond Delightfully Delicious Deep Conditioning Challenge

CurlyWhoCrux

DC'ing with a diluted mix of the SM Intense Hydration DC and the Mielle Organics Mint DC with heat.
Attempted to redo this only to saturate my hair with DC and then realize my blow dryer no longer works (I use a soft hooded dryer that attaches to my blow dryer). So I had to go out the house with the DC in my hair (was trying to DC before work) and hope some of it absorbed before the “you have something in your hair” comments could roll around. My hair is soft despite everything.

naturalagain2

Much needed DC after being lazy for the past two weeks and not washing. Needed this to be a moisturizing DC since I'm planning (hopefully) to do a henna gloss next weekend.

Tonight I'm Dc'ing with Keracare Anti Dandruff Moisturizing Conditioner and EVOO on top. Sitting under the dryer now planning to DC for 40 mins.

CurlyWhoCrux

DC’ing overnight with a diluted mix of the Mielle Organics and a SM Rehydration treatment (something with coconut milk and acacia Senegal)(I’m bad with product names).

I am wondering if i should just get a cheapie blow dryer so I can continue to use my soft hooded dryer or if I should just hold out until I go back home for the summer (I have another blow dryer at home). I probably won’t be home until June.

Godsdaughter001

DC'ing with Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose conditioner w/ a heating cap. I am so happy to have found my beloved HSR again!! I hope the formula is the same (fingers crossed). I shampooed, and sprayed my hair with aloe juice before applying. I will sit under the heating cap for 2 hours.

CurlyWhoCrux

DC’ing overnight with a diluted mix of the Mielle Organics and a SM Rehydration treatment (something with coconut milk and acacia Senegal)(I’m bad with product names).

I am wondering if i should just get a cheapie blow dryer so I can continue to use my soft hooded dryer or if I should just hold out until I go back home for the summer (I have another blow dryer at home). I probably won’t be home until June.

This combo resulted in very soft hair. However, I’m now out of the Mielle Organics. It lasted about four or five uses which is great.

GGsKin

Used Emergency Reconstructor yesterday. I'm currently DCing with Alikay's Avocado Cream and my last dregs of APB Pumpkinseed Moisturising Mask.

gorgeoushair

DC'ing with Aubrey Organics Honey Suckle Rose conditioner w/ a heating cap. I am so happy to have found my beloved HSR again!! I hope the formula is the same (fingers crossed). I shampooed, and sprayed my hair with aloe juice before applying. I will sit under the heating cap for 2 hours.

Where did you find it?

naturalagain2

I was to lazy to do my henna treatment when I got home yesterday so I did it this morning. I left that on for 3 1/2 hours now I'm deep conditioning with a mix of Keracare Humecto & NuEndz Conditioner and JBCoconut Castor oil. I plan to stay under the dryer for 30/40 mins.

Godsdaughter001

@Godsdaughter001 How did your hair respond to the AO HSR?

Shampooed with black soap and deep conditioning with Shea Moisture and castor oil.

Disappointed. Not at all how I remembered. My hair used to be very moisturized and detangled with the old formula. This new formula left my hair feeling hard. I won't be buying it again. If I use it again, I will probably doctor it up with slippery elm. But, most likely, I won't be using it again.

CurlyWhoCrux

DCing with the SM Rehydration treatment masque mixed with the No Tangles Conditioner and some residual Mielle Organics that had been leftover from the previously mixed DC I made the last time I DC’ed. Keeping this in for the rest of the day and into tomorrow.

naturalagain2

DC w/ Camille Rose Moroccan Pear Conditioning Custard for 10 mins under the dryer. Decided not to top w/ an oil like originally planned. I love this conditioner soooo much! It lasts a long time, it's ultra moisturizing - I can always glide my fingers through my hair with it and it smells so good!

Aggie

I am feeling a lot better than I did last week and my cold is just about gone so tomorrow I will be giving my hair some needed love and attention.

Prepooing with Marshmallow, Slippery Elm EVOO, and EVCO Rinse

I'm using the entire Natur Growth CayenaWood Moisture Repair System (first time using this):
From the Shampoo with added caffeine powder for stimulation to the Leave-in

Additional Treatment:
Alfaparf Bond Rebuilder

***If I have time, I'll do a HOPS, Horsetail and Sage rinse for thickness and shine.

Later on I will be moisturizing and sealing with:
SSI Marshmallow Herbal Hair Cream and my DIY Shea Butter Blend.

Aggie

I am feeling a lot better than I did last week and my cold is just about gone so tomorrow I will be giving my hair some needed love and attention.

Prepooing with Marshmallow, Slippery Elm EVOO, and EVCO Rinse

I'm using the entire Natur Growth CayenaWood Moisture Repair System (first time using this):
From the Shampoo with added caffeine powder for stimulation to the Leave-in

Additional Treatment:
Alfaparf Bond Rebuilder

***If I have time, I'll do a HOPS, Horsetail and Sage rinse for thickness and shine.

Later on I will be moisturizing and sealing with:
SSI Marshmallow Herbal Hair Cream and my DIY Shea Butter Blend.
Hmmm, my hair feels a little hard so I'll do a deep moisturizing treatment after I wash out the Natur Growth CayenaWood DC. Now this really is a strengthening treatment so I'll be using Naturelle Grow Rose Clay DC for moisture.