2020 & Beyond Delightfully Delicious Deep Conditioning Challenge

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Overnight:
JMonique Triple Seaweed DC'er (under Saran Wrap, Plastic Cap and Durag)

Treat:
Cathy Howse Ultra Black Hair DC'er

Steam:
My Honey Child Honey Hair Mask

naturalagain2

Dc yesterday with Shea Moisture 10 in 1 Superfruit Masque under dryer for 30 mins. I forgot how good this mask is.

I know this isn’t a DC but I tried Alba Botanicals Colorific Condtioner from Marshalls man!!! I got a big bottle. Talk about madd slip. I love it! I feel it prepared my hair well for the DC session I had.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
This conditioner has been marinating for a few hours. Guess it's time to rinse it out.

Dc: Extentioniste
Cleanser: Curl Ideal
Styler: Generic Chi silk infusion

blackviolet

Treatment. (Not really a conditioner but kinda acts like one)
Olaplex #1 & 2-Leave on for 8 hours rinse, & shampoo

Treat
Inphenom-Hair Treatment- Leave in for 2 hours , rinse

Deep Condition
Curl Dynasty-Pumpkin Mint- Baggy overnight, rinse out in morning , apply leave in, air dry & bun

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
It's decent, not the best but ok. The first jar had chunks of something in it, looked like pieces of a way substance.
Customer service was good though, I emailed & sent pics. She sent another jar by 2 day mail which I appreciated.
It seems for me, the conditioning doesn't last longer than a day or so
@blackviolet
Thanks Sis. :kiss:

Really glad now I did not get a b/up.:look:

I kept wondering if I shoulda' gotten x2, so thanks for this.

Good to know her CS is on point.:yep:

RossBoss

Under the dryer now with Salon Care cholesterol cream ( a relative gave me this brand some time ago so I will be using it up then going back to my Queen Helene, both of which work equally well) mixed with EVOO for 20 minutes.

GGsKin

After straightening my hair 3 weeks ago, and trimming/cutting my ends today was finally wash day. I used Aphogee two step, and followed with TMC Ancient Egyptian Anti Breakage & Repair Antidote Mask (the first time I've typed that all out and a first time try). Smoothing it through, my hair felt soft and the slip was ok. Smells nice. I wrapped my hair with cling film before applying blowdryer heat for about 15mins. I'll rinse soon and see how it feels.

Jade Feria

DC'ed with Kindred Butters Joe's Joe DC. I left it in for a few hours. Didn't need heat since it's so HOT outside :lol:. It was absolutely amazing. Moisturized, soft, and easily detangled. I am loving the KB DCs.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Overnight Under Saran Wrap, Plastic Cap, Durag:
TMC Heavenly Halo Pre-Poo

Under Dryer:
Cream & Coco's Spun Sugar Reconstructor

Under Steamer:
Kindred Butter's Joe's Joe Coffee DC'er @Jade Feria Thanks for the reminder!:grin:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I deep conditioned my hair before I washed today... I used Masquintense (a sample). Then I shampood with Bain Micellar (also a sample) and I followed up with the Aura Botanica conditioner (sample). My hair felt tangly and slightly hard.

Once I blow dried and flat ironed, it was beautiful though. Strong, shiny and soft. Slightly heavy from the serum I use (generic silk infusion).

PlanetCybertron

deep Conditioned with
via Imgflip Meme Generator

From Shiseido

Haven’t tried this before, and the shiny design tempted me enough to buy it. But the size is fairly decent.

This stuff goes on heavy so take some of it, water it down a little in an applicator bottle and then apply. More or less on the very moisturizing side, so I have to follow up with protein of some sort.

I’ve gotten lazy and switched back to a regular egg (just the yellow), and honey. Pretty sure it jacked up whatever the mask provided for me, but after drying my hair felt normal. Well normal how it is on a typical day.

Tried a roller set. Failed. I’ll be darned if I let 12.99$ go to waste though.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
It's wash day :gorgeous:
I dc'd on dry hair with Extentioniste
Shampood with Extentioniste
Finally I used Curl Ideal cleansing conditioner as a final step to soften
We'll see how my hair responds to the shampoo this time. So far it feels soft and smells amazing!

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Dcing on dry hair with Extentioniste mask. A little truly goes a long way. I used maybe 10ml on my whole head

Shampoo: Extentioniste

Conditioner: Curl ideal cleansing conditioner

Final rinse: acv

Eta I may need to lather twice. My scalp is oily and it never seems to get squeaky clean.

Eta still wasn't squeaky after 2 lathers and an acv rinse

Last edited:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Doing a prepoo with Extentioniste conditioner and Cream of Nature argan oil.

I will wash it out tonight with Extentioniste shampoo. And follow up with the mask.

GGsKin

On Tuesday, I followed my clay (c.bentonite, rhassoul, kaolin, bhringraj powder, steeped nettle and hibiscus, ACV and water) with a DC using TMC Herbal Hair Tonic & Soy Milk Deep Hydration Mask. I wrapped my hair in cling film, no heat. I enjoyed the soft sweet scent of this DC.